Loss and profit make a balance

balance everything for good results in trading.

Hello…

Could you explain your idea with an example?

Yes Forex is very risky and there is always risk involve to loose your trade but also you can make good profit if you have skills and knowledge behind your trade. So if you want to become and good trader then you must know how to trade.

What i mean is if we learn to balance every moves we take in trading maybe we can avoid difficulties and can have good profit.

Absolutely, good trading started on learning all important things about forex trading. It helps us to think effective strategy to use on getting good results on our trades, we just not click on click on the button we must know how to do it right.

Do you mean hedging?

I didnt get your idea at all , but i like hedging i want to learn it for reall

What is hedging as it relates to forex trading? | Investopedia

[QUOTE=“PipMeHappy;754751”] What is hedging as it relates to forex trading? | Investopedia[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing up the hedging topic and let me read this
But im still not sure when and how to use it , i need chart example , do you have youtube video about hedging ?

No one get victory all the time he has to loose , this market is based on loss and profit . How much or what we get it depends when and how we react to market. Some times we unexpectedly win or loose . This is all part of forex trading not be tense with loss and much happy with profits you should also show balance attitude to your performance.