What is advantage of forex?

What is advantage of forex?

:slight_smile:

Leverage
A lot of it!

I only partly agree with leverage. It is what they call a two-edged sword. If you have solid risk-management it can work for you. If you don’t it can (heavily) work against you!

Overal advantages of forex can be found here: Why Trade Forex: Advantages Of Forex Trading

An advantage is always in comparisson with something else. You could compare forex with stocks and futures. The list of advantages of forex over stocks and futures can be found here:
Why Trade Forex: Forex vs. Stocks
And here:
Why Trade Forex: Forex vs. Futures

Most important is that you find a market that suits you! Don’t let yourself be told what the ‘best’ market is. All of them have their pro’s and con’s

Good luck! :23:

well, i think every one likes to have lots of it :slight_smile:

Leverage is very important in Forex trading.With forex trading you can make good money if you have knowledge and good skills. If you are professional and want to be succeed i Forex then it is essential for you to learn forex it would help you .

1. Leverage
  2. Price not influenced by one board of directors such as with stock (Lower strategic risk)
  3. Always buyers & sellers (where with stock you may not be able to sell-off as it can influence the price) (Lower counterparty risk)
  4. 24/5
  5. A currency will never become worthless (well perhaps in theory it can)
  6. No fees to receive current quotes
  7. Minimum taxes
  8. Very transparant
  9. Low start captial requirement
  10. Noone around you knows something about it, or look up to currency traders, so they are always interested

leverage yu have i stocks just aswell. even higher leverages of 1000:1, you just need to know what products to buy/sell. Always a buyer or seller awailable aswell especially when you do leverage trades.

Turbo Warrants on stocks and indices etc is what i love to trade directly in the interbank market, usuallly with Deutsche bank or Citybank (mostly city as their spreads are very low) and Commerzbank as they gave me special conditions, i dont pay any fees or execution on direct trades with commerzbank.

it is pretty much the same like doing CFD’s (the stuff forex trader/broker do) and the prices in spread and commision are usually even cheaper then with most forex broker teansactions.

then you got futures: Futures contract - Wikipedia

then you got CFD’s (thats what forex brokers sell you constantly everytime you push long or short): Contract for difference - Wikipedia

and a lot of other different “products” which make you leverage easily.

To be honest i see no “advantages” or “disadvantages” in trading forex money wise or “availbility”-wise, it comes down to what you preffer. stocks or forex. You can do CFD’s just aswell with stocks and indexes with IG-Markets for example. They have several thousand CFD contracts available on stocks in USA and Europe, similar to forex, you just buy or sell with one klick etc.

I agree with you, for us to have lots of it, better have knowledge on how to have good plans and idea on getting high earning in trading. make sure that we know the floe of the market and monitor our works.

For me, one of the advantage of forex trading is it can help earn money to use for paying my bills and other stuff. but i think i still need more time for me to learn important details about forex.

The advantage of forex is, to me, that for the most part you are your own employer. You decide when and how to work, and if you profit, you keep it all for yourself.

Yes you have a point, forex make people employed .

Forex is a good way of self employment , it not only give us an opportunity to work at home it also support low investors. We not wait for a large income to start our own business. Forex is easy to join for every one ,it can be done any time any where .

I agree with you , it can give us work with out hassle. And earn good and enough money that we can use to pay bills.

I think Forex is very risky if you have no skills,knowledge and experience. So to forex successfully you need to do lot of hard work to keep yourself alive in the market.

Very liquid. There’s 99.99% chance that there will be someone on the other side to ‘buy’ from or to ‘sell’ to.

Forex is a risky business, we must give all the best we can do just to have good result in this business.

Risk is a part of forex trading but we should see other benefits of forex business as it is easy to join for everyone. here we can generate reward according to our risk taking if had ability to handle it wisely. It is a good part time business . I am happy that it is giving me extra earning.

Me too, I use my earning to pay some small bills. So maybe i will sty for awhile and continue doing trades and maybe in the near future i can earn more and huge amount of money here.