Why people sell their system and hestitate to share to everyone?

Why people sell their system and hestitate to share to everyone?

Ill be happy to see your comments around this

Maybe they would like to make a bit of money… Nothing wrong with that :))

I think they are not wavering, but the system they have learned expend energy and cost, so it is natural if they sold it. perhaps with a view of science that are here can petrify beginner forex.

[QUOTE=“PipMeHappy;754999”] Maybe they would like to make a bit of money… Nothing wrong with that :))[/QUOTE]

yes is true what you said
But if their system make enough they never need to sell anything

Another side ive seen millionaire trader but they still hesitate to share to everyone and even you ask them they sell it to you by money or other stuff job or work ,maybe do them a favor

How a bout that

I think if anyone share them something at first place ( it can be money) and trust them , then they can trust you and share to you too

If no one want to share abit to him how you want he share his hard work and his life time success to you , why he would do that to anyone he see outside there when he enjoy do this to some people who deserve it

Its about make ,give and take

I’ll agree with that…

They probably do, but maybe not online… maybe privately to people they meet face to face…

Sometimes , after 3,000+ posts on Babypips, I start wondering if I should not be paid for my time haha

Seriously, though, when you invest so much time in something, unless you are a charitable organisation,

you may at some point decide that maybe you have shared enough, or would like to generate some

income, however small, however just symbolic, from it, to feel that people value your time and do not

take it for granted…

:slight_smile:

I think we must decide to make people happy
And try to share to whom ever we enjoy and see if they deserve it face to face during life time.

Remember those who introduce this forex to us
They also share this business to us and let us start it

We need to make people happy let them know how to earn if their all problem is abit more money

I agree about being altruistic…

However I did not have a mentor to begin with… there has been a lot of time that I have personally

spent on reading etc.

The only mentors that I had are remote and not people who have dedicated time to me personally,x

so it is not a one-to-one relationship with one person…

Besides, my day job is teaching, and I do volunteer in the community too, so I give a lot, all the time :slight_smile:

Sometimes, though, you just get…‘giving fatigue’ haha

There’s also the possibility that one would then get inundated with questions and one may not have the time or inclination to respond.
And don’t forget the trolls you have on any forum who seem happy wasting everyone’s time posting insults

[QUOTE=“eddieb;755018”]There’s also the possibility that one would then get inundated with questions and one may not have the time or inclination to respond. And don’t forget the trolls you have on any forum who seem happy wasting everyone’s time posting insults[/QUOTE] Who do you mean Dear eddy ))) What so ever the respond is we shouldn’t insult each other

Absolutely right :slight_smile:

Believe it or not, WAY back in the early days of BP the management did actually pay me for my time. I was about the only experienced trader here. They needed someone who could answer questions and not just have a bunch of newbie traders chatting amongst themselves. :slight_smile:

This reply always comes up - not just with systems, but with education in general. One possibility is that someone doesn’t actually have much capital, so even a great system would take a long time to really make them any money. Selling it then provides some capital.

I went pro about a year ago. This year I racked in about 2500 hours of studying into a specific strategy, collecting material, watching videos, taking pictures of trades, reading forums, writing notes. No secret what the strategy is, it is called Volume Spread Analysis. Feel free to search up everything about it throughout Youtube, Babypips, Forexfactory, Google, etc.

Oh, you need my help, my experience, my material, my time invested earlier and now my time invested in you? Sure, no problem. But when somebody racks in so much time into something, he must be stupid not to ask something for it. Also this way the customer will take studying seriously, so the teacher won’t have his time invested into a lazy person.

Now I don’t teach and don’t share anything, so don’t write to me. :smiley: But if I would, I’d totally charge something for it. I’d be retarded if I wouldn’t. Hope this helps understand the viewpoint of those, who put a ****load of energy and time into their trading.

Seriously? Now that you are a ‘Doctor of trading’, you should definitely get paid :wink:

Actually I don’t understand why people sell their system. It may no longer be profitable when more people trade it and I would go nuts from people with questions that they could easily google themselves. Man, the idea alone is already more stressfull than looking at a very profitable set-up that you missed because you thought it would go the other way (which is gives more stress, at times, than being in a losing trade).

I agree, with the exception that the ones that sell such systems almost always say that they already made it or that they have years of trading experience.

Another thing they like to say is that they make 40% a month and their system always work. $100*140%*24 months = $340K (I know you can’t continuously increase lotsizes to do that, but they said that they make 40% for a longer time so how would they do that?).

borkerages and banks give systems away for free. all this education you can find on the internet is pretty much part of one big system. it is designed through times and times to make people behave in a coordinated manner. so to say to make them sheeps which are easilypredictable.

there are a lot of examples (im not talking forex specifically now) like depot diversification, elliot waves, fibbonaccis etc etc. those are all systems sold/given away for free to the crowds.

Suppose you have a system, no system will work if it isnt “supported” by the crowds. Your system tells you at a specific point to go “long”, now immagine you spread your system to 1 million people who act upon it… they all got the same signal at the same point to go long. and here we go, a self fulfillling prophecy which gives you profits because you handled the crowds and made all “sheeps” walk in the same direction.

The best systems are and were always for free, the ones you pay for are crap. you see it yourself, all the education onto trading you got from somehwere and it all was free and wherever you go, no matter what forum, help side, broker education etc etc you will always find the same explanations onto “how to trade”.

this is a game of “wolfs catching the sheeps”, always was and always will be and as i said it several times in BabyPips; the wolfes know their job damn well. systems is just another sheme/tactic they are using to catch the sheeps.

this is no farmville where people grow wheat and soya, this is a jungle where the pandas are scared of the pumas/jaguars who wants to kill them for their meat.