What is more important in forex?

All of us are here for earnings. There are traders who trade to raise the level of adrenaline, but I do not belong to such. The best thing about forex - is the feeling when you know the market moves up to pips. The most important thing in Forex - a discipline. Money - this is what we must manage to become successful.

For me, solving the puzzle and money comes after it .

To me, it’s about being capable of independent thought. Coming to a conclusion and being able to act on it. Judging by the quality of you posts/threads, I very much doubt you possess this quality and therefore doubt whether you can return a profit at all.

100% agree, the wallet proves who is more right and who isnt, in beeing right about the markets and in beeing able to make something out of his own beeing right (most people may be right but if you dont have the guts to putyour money on it you cant buy any potatoes for your knowledge or your “beeing right”)

All of your post are all right, and also one thing that is important is learning first all details that a trader must know about how trading with forex really works. makes sure that you understand it all for you to have smooth and profitable trading experience in forex industry.

Knowledge is the most important thing here in this kind of business, it will help you think and create effective and profitable trading plans. Also practice on demo account.

The most important thing is the profit indeed, but in order to get that profit you neeed to make quite the effort to learn how to trade properly. So I’d say that knowledge is quite important too.

For me the goal is making profit but I am addicted to it and finding the knowledge and developing the skills is like a hobby.
For now more important then making money is NOT losing money.

Have a nice weekend

Well, you have a pint, but for us to achieve good profit. better start on learning and gaining knowledge about forex. so we can create effective plans for profitable trading experience.

For me, discipline, risk management, broker are three most important thing. And risk management needs to pay attention to the most. Trading forex aimed to earning and keeping money, and the purpose will gone if you dont know how to manage your money properly.

I think forex is all about making profit and protect profit.
It’s simple, but to achieve that level you have to meet many criterias

• update the lastest news and events
  • have good strategies
  • manage your risk
  • choose a reliable broker!

When ur putting trades dont go below 400 percent margin 500 is what i stick to

One more thing that is important here n forex is, stop loss. Stop loss is really a part on trading, its a tool that would help us lessen he risk of loss of traders account.

We must make sure to know all important things about forex trading. It will helps us think what strategy we can use for effective and profitable trading experience.

hi,

first thing is understand the market. it doesn’t matter if trading is only for earning money. but if u earn money , this is the best investment to save money

Yes,If you want to earn in Forex then you need to understand how to trade .Earning money in Forex will be easy if you have skills and knowledge and have good experience.

Thank God you pointed it out. Just think, we’d never have realised, probably never even have suspected, without your customarily profound insight, that skills, knowledge and experience might be helpful … :cool:

Hahaha

Nice one, Dr. Lexy!!

What is the most important in forex?

Ha ha ha ha, stayin’ alive, stayin’ alive

Haha

Manx magic !!