Daily Trade my $482 dollars -10 pips Daily Technical analysis (Support/Resistance)

I like trading too in S/R lines. I usually looking at the S/R lines if it breaks i go with the trend. Do you also go with the trend? or trade near S/R lines to make profit? kindly advise.

Ok, i was rereading your thread, you mean strong S/R line have min 3 points above and below right?

Is this Mastergunner?

Is hard to explain without a chart. Babypips school explains well. I don’t take 2 points. Only 3 points and above. I look at the trend. I use daily tf to trade only and I look at 28 pairs fx currency. This is how i do. I look at 28 pairs , I look at where the price is and what it is current trend to its bigger trend. I would only trade if the price is in-between two strong S&R. And I go with the trend towards the s&r. NEver on the s&r lines.

Yes . mastergunner99. I was talking about this thread created by him. I like most of his idea . learnt a two from him.

Here is the link

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-the-money-swing-trading-/50672-forex-portfolio-how-gain-consistent-profits-staying-market-24-7-a.html

Joe, i felt relieve when i saw one of the thread of MG99, while i was watching it i saw a volatility in AUD/USD i just hop on and set target price to 0.7525, i think a decent 200 SL would be prefer

Thats awesome, how come i’ve never tried this before going towards the S & R, maybe 10 pips before hit s the S/R right?

let me try this method on the Euro market i will post results bro, thats the most simple strategy ive ever heard

I have removed all my indicators and ATR(20)

GBP/USD setup Long @1.4537 (setup approaching R2)
no SL
TP:1.4545 or 1.4544 (7 pips reward), hehe not bad

R3=1.4554
R2=1.4541 <==Target price
R1=1.4519 <==entry above R1 (1.4535 6 pips away)
Pivot =1.4506

Is just a method I am using currently. Trying to test it out and record . so there is no such thing as a 10pips to s&r set in my rules. I based it on money management essentially to set SL & maybe TP . You would have to check and record it and see what you can get out from it.

I hope EUR/USD is developing

I am a person that is happy already with 5,6 or 7 pips win

Bro, I think its better also to wait atleast few minutes to develop the high and low, can?

While i was observing EJ going up i was attempting to setup 123.06 TP:123.13 and it just hit, this is a brilliance of pure money

set up EUR/GBP long @0.7929
limit @0.7941 ~0.7936
no SL

Hi Joe,

I’m having a loss in EJ its seems to be the personal of this pair is different

NZD/USD short @ 0.6870
[email protected]
no SL

EUR/USD short @ 1.1415
limit @1.1407
sl @ 1.1437

GBP/USD short @ 1.4409
limit @ 1.4401
[email protected]

Reckon Mario has.

So just got out of this trade. Exit 1.1433. Bang on New York open. 40+ hrs exposed to the markets for a lousy 80 pips.

Bang straight into a real trade in @ 1.1433 . I’ll be out before I have time to post this. 4 mins vs 40 hrs, much better odds