Daily Trade my $482 dollars -10 pips Daily Technical analysis (Support/Resistance)

Is just a method I am using currently. Trying to test it out and record . so there is no such thing as a 10pips to s&r set in my rules. I based it on money management essentially to set SL & maybe TP . You would have to check and record it and see what you can get out from it.

I hope EUR/USD is developing

I am a person that is happy already with 5,6 or 7 pips win

Bro, I think its better also to wait atleast few minutes to develop the high and low, can?

While i was observing EJ going up i was attempting to setup 123.06 TP:123.13 and it just hit, this is a brilliance of pure money

set up EUR/GBP long @0.7929
limit @0.7941 ~0.7936
no SL

Hi Joe,

I’m having a loss in EJ its seems to be the personal of this pair is different

NZD/USD short @ 0.6870
[email protected]
no SL

EUR/USD short @ 1.1415
limit @1.1407
sl @ 1.1437

GBP/USD short @ 1.4409
limit @ 1.4401
[email protected]

Reckon Mario has.

So just got out of this trade. Exit 1.1433. Bang on New York open. 40+ hrs exposed to the markets for a lousy 80 pips.

Bang straight into a real trade in @ 1.1433 . I’ll be out before I have time to post this. 4 mins vs 40 hrs, much better odds

Here’s my chart

Ying, The best indicator is time. The markets might be open 24hrs for us to speculate against but the reality of it that price is set by the banks and they operate during normal business hours. Use that fact to your advantage. And remember that like any workplace there’s always a knob that will come in early and those who will stay late.

Pulled the plug for only a three pip gain. Price did move but stalled. time to get out before jobless claims.

Your short might just be set at the right point bro. Best of luck with it.

Ive got a setup short @ 1.1415 tp:1.1407 [email protected], im having trouble with my setting with my broker Plus500 as it won’t allow me to set up my desired price.

i got a long setup too
EUR/USD
@1.1461
tp:1.1469
[email protected]

Brokers are like banks bro if you’re not satisfied with their service, find a new one.

Looks like the EU is setting up nicely to attack the 1.14 level

Arghhh… I’ve just downloaded OANDA, there’s really a huge difference with target price.

I don’t like my broker currently, OANDA rocks! it can adjust lot size and so professionally accurate with pips and stops. Awesome!!!

I hit my win profit 8 pips. Sadly say my current broker didn’t stop at tp but OANDA did.

The 1.1407 was the S3 last support for today’s bear, probability going long is high or retracement, i might be wrong

Good stuff bro.