Daily Trade my $482 dollars -10 pips Daily Technical analysis (Support/Resistance)

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;764641”]What ever is working for you is great, all i was saying is there are many ways of trading . The key is to trade what you feel comfortable with .[/QUOTE]

Okidoki, o7

And on second thought, I’ve read a Twitter from Forex gump about the positioning my entry, my entry seems to be too tight and SL is too tight also towards the s and r, I was trying using the 15 minutes TF, but when I look at the 5 minutes, I saw a small consolidation and it’s better to have an entry in this consolidation when I knew the volatility is testing towards the RS line. Therefore by positioning the entry I can still use my sl lower too.

Highlight for today’s opening is the USD/CAD which is near the R1= 1.2989

As tonyro44 advise me a not to adjust SL, i manage to adjust some positioning because looking in the smaller timeframe there’s quite noise and entry can be found, the US market is 9 minutes away, and a consolidation area of USD/CAD is very strong towards 1.2989

set up long @1.2972 ( profit 19 pips) 40000units
[email protected] <==near R1
SL@ 14pips 1.2958

i’m kindda surprised when i it hit before the US Session

So that didn’t work and it my SL, i think its better to USD/CAD short its running far away from resistance

Ok, so by defining the trend that it won’t reach near the R1= 1.2989

i manage to found that USD/CAD is going short and approaching the pivot point, i receive a loss of 14 pips 40000 units but current targeting a 37 pips going to the support S1=1.2927, which gives me also opportunity

set up was made short @1.2959 units 40000
[email protected]
[email protected]

I’m having a problem with the revised positioning and it doesn’t work, i’m going to re enter my trade

set up long @1.2972 ( profit 19 pips) 40000units ( lets see if this works if not i will go back to my original strategy)
[email protected] <==near R1
SL@ 14pips 1.2958

Ok, i have confirmed that the new strategy was developing i thought i can adjust positioning, but its better to stick to the simple plan, all is not lost yet but keep working on my small Capital

USD/CAD long @1.2984
[email protected]
[email protected]

AUD/USD long @0.7355 <===near R1 (due to high S&P500 correlation dollar goes down)
[email protected]
[email protected]

won 7 pips and it feels great!

Ok its great trading start this days i need a target tomorrow 14 pips for break even, im out tonight good night to all

got an alarm

USD/CHF long @ 0.9771
limit @0.9778
[email protected]

cancelling all trades from yesterday, lets start for asia session

Hey Ying take a look at USDCAD, might be coming down!

alright, does anyone knows what time will the bank of japan announcement?

hmm not sure which time zone you are in but I don’t see anything major from them today

https://www.dailyfx.com/calendar

Thanks bro, appreciate for the link

I might need to step away from my thread first, I would say it’s been fun with baby pips. I’m in the real world now getting serious with the strategy I learned. Joe Ng and alpha havoc, thanks for everything, I will be trading on my own and stick to my business. cheers

Good luck with your trading, hope to see you back soon enough.