Question to the moderators: who is the oldest active member on the forums?

Hello to the mods!

As I approach my 4000th post, I

wondered if I would join some sort

of ā€˜elite statusā€™ :slight_smile:

Seriously, are there any existing/active

members here (not FX Men/Women,

just ordinary users) who have surpassed

the 4000 or even the 5000 mark?

Is there a way to view a ā€˜top tenā€™ users

list based on number of posts?

Thank you?

Vie die fok cares!

Thanks SafariPIpā€¦

I was actually more interested in knowing this in relation to what is the standard longevity of a ā€˜typicalā€™ Babypips forum contributor: we had a recent discussion of moderation problems leading good contributors away from hereā€¦ Are there any left who still contribute?

The question is as much about the number of years that they have been loyal to these forums as about their number of postsā€¦

We need ā€˜old timersā€™, because when newbies come in with questions it is important that the more experienced contributors are encouraged to stay on these forums and provide valuable adviceā€¦

Well said. Well said. We need experience and old timers.

You already did. :smiley:

Still awaiting your 4,000th post with increasing interest, though. In some forums thereā€™s a tradition that ā€œlandmark postsā€ have to be hugely insightful, devastatingly profound and enthrallingly entertaining. No pressure, then ā€¦ :eek:

Donā€™t look at me - Iā€™m only 26 ā€¦

Haaaa well I will think of something profound for my 4000th post :slight_smile:

Yes,you are 26, but you are more mature than a lot of people !!!

To see the ranking by number of posts, go to the Community tab, click the drop down, then click Member List. Once that comes up, click on the posts column header to get a sorting of highest to lowest.

Or just follow this link. :slight_smile:

That said, this list doesnā€™t necessarily give you a indication of longevity, though thereā€™s definitely a link. For example, Iā€™ve been here longer than most if not all the folks above me. Iā€™m just not as chatty. :wink: