I will teach you how to trade like a pro

Hi!!!
See below.

As you can see this is a variation of the support becomes resistance and trendline breakout system. I reject the concept of horizontal support and only use diagonal lines. I also reject the concept of normal trendlines that support a downtrend and resist an uptrend (as they often fakeout, why? not true support/resistance), and instead for a downtrend I wait until a support trendline is broken (speed up trend) and then it returns to the new resistance trendline on which I enter my first trend trade. Then the next touch (if it happens) usually signals a trend reversal if it breaks through on which I enter my second countertrend trade.

Any questions?

Another example. Notice it is the continuation of the last chart I posted.
(I trade very short timeframe, 5 second bars, but the concept remains the same on all timeframes. I always wonder why anyone would trade the long timeframes though, it takes such a longer time to become a pro (less trades = less experience) and it is more risky to achieve the same profit (less trades = more risk per trade). The only benefit I can think of is less commission costs and less susceptibility to the news (I simply avoid it however).)