Farewell United Kingdom

Was nice as long as it lasted.

even thou Youve never wanted and never really tried to be a part of Europe, youll be missed.

It may never happen…

Dream on mate, it’s already happening!
Been a long time coming & not a minute too soon!

The lion has roared & even the sun is shining this morning
Oh what a wonderful day!! :slight_smile:

[B]Rool Britannia![/B]

Look back to the Greek referendum of 2015: money talks, not politicians, and certainly not ‘the people’.

its really sad.

in my personal opinion it is the best that could have happened to the EU. Uk beeing a member that was mostly slowing things down and prohibited process and further developmemt of some things in the EU for the last 2 decades - now a lot of things are possible like the EU army/joint forces and other big projects. in the long run (as the french, italians and germans say aswell) it will strenghten the eu simply by making things possible while they were impossible with UKs vetos in the past.

but on the other side it makes me realy sad that we lost a BROTHER. it feels to me personaly like the lost of a family member and that is always sad.

UK itself does not really see the big picture what they have done today when it comes to geo-political consequences. i will not wonder if scottland and n. ireland now pull their referendums through and maybe choose to leave the UK.

on this side of the channel Europe first has to steuggle to keep the fire in UK only and that it can not spread to other countries and start a domino effect in the EU. and that is not going to be easy.

this was a decition made by the dumb masses (im sorry i have to say that) destroying themselves on the long run and destroying something REALLY GREAT our fathers created for us to make sure that the continent which started 2 WORLD WARS is peacefull forever and can overcome bad and poverty in the world. A powerhouse of the good always holding up the EUROPEAN spirit of freedom respect intelligence reason and brotherhood in all over the world.

the lion shot himself in the head this morning.

hahaha, you’re not seriously putting that flaky scenario forward as your desperate alternative are you?
lol

Sanity prevailed, you lost, deal with it & I’ll let you mull, cogitate & cringe over that lightweight greek argument over the weekend….in the meantime there are winning bets to cash, several celebration parties to attend & much ale to quaff!!

You have every reason to be worried because already Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Finland & Italy are gearing up to push forward with their own referendums. They were eagerly awaiting our outcome & now they’ll be galvanised to take positive action themselves. This is just the beginning.

People are sick & tired of being managed by incompetent imbeciles like Merkel & her puppet cronies & the UK is just the first to cash in their hand. There’s very widespread discontent in Europe & you’ll start witnessing just how discontented they are before long!

The EU is crumbling under its own incompetence & the way they’ve mishandled the migrant fiasco is the last straw for a great number of european citizens.

Your problems are just beginning & it aint going to get better any time soon.
We’ve made the right choice & so too will other countries soon……& that will be your lot as far as a united states of europe is concerned, because at the moment it couldn’t be more disunited.

I did not lose. I am debating the issue that this so-called democratic vote was on a referendum instigated by internal Tory backbenchers’ mutterings and a Ukip rivalry… The ‘people’…who are these ‘people’ who went out marching demanding a referendum? Nobody asked for it: it was imposed by a government.

whether you want to call it EU or another name,

there must be peace agreements and trade deals

in place between countries that share so much

common history.

I for one think that Britain will always be a

European nation, regardless of contracts,

because that is where its culture and history

belong…

Great post, Turbo…

Dont invite these cronies back by responding to them bro. Let them rule the underworld in the

Nice one, Bob, wiser than me by a mile. Kudos.

chilling in the nature…

Them?
You must have your wires crossed bobby, I don’t lay in one place sweetie, I wander wherever the mood takes me & if you paid attention you’d know i’ve never posted on their thread.
More focus bobby…more focus.

You might knock em, but I’ll bet you’re one of the first to click on there every time a fresh post appears!
You & all the other 63k odd viewers hungry for a bit of quality!

[B]Rool Britannia![/B]

Not you bro, I know your work, many won’t. Always worth listening to. :57:

And sorry, too busy doing my own thing to worry what these guys are posting. Go boxes.

thing is bob along with the technical template guys, we’ve taught him virtually everything he knows! :wink:

…& the red red robin goes bob bob bobbin along…

Setting aside all the emotions, what has really changed, It’s not like the UK has to start printing there own currency, and there will no doubt be a new negotiated deal from the EU that could win public support and keep the UK from leaving. This thing is by no means a done deal

Since your ugly mob likes music so much

And as for your teachings…

Don’t let the door hit James on the way out.