Brexit: When to throw the towel in

My perceptions, also.

Nice picture. :cool:

ā€œExā€ is something that has been, and ā€œspurtā€ is a drip under pressure, as the saying goes.

yes nice picture. especially considering that the creator/artist was stupid enough to use a picture of the TITANIC as a symbol of the downfall of the EU.

am i the only one seeing the irony of this picture? :smiley:

the irony beeing first that the titanic is one of englands symbols which is associated with england and the empire that already sank after world war 2.

second that the artist who made that picture revealed how he is actually not using his head at all and revealing the ā€œintelligenceā€ of the average brexit voter.

LOL, you really do have a major bug up your arse donā€™t you Bogdan.
Chill out pal, give those tight shoulders a vigerous shake & then go sink a few beersā€¦.the sun will still rise in the morning & your beloved EU isnā€™t about to implode, well not this week anyhow :slight_smile:

Strictly speaking, the Titanic was built in Northern Ireland (Belfast, precisely)ā€¦ but England is close enough :stuck_out_tongue:

No matter which side of the debate one is on,

one cannot help but have a bug up oneā€™sā€¦nose,

as it is a subject that raises temperatures and

heats up the temples, so nobody can be said to

be so exquisitely cool that with no personal gain

in mind will intervene in the discourse about the

European Union in absolute objectivity and

being impersonally detachedā€¦

Tight shoulders or loose tongue, or loose shoulders

and tight tongue: it means little to be either way

when one is vile, rude, or derogatory to others,

which many in these Eurosceptic days seem

to feel entitled to when encountering Europhiles.

A great debate turned to the most ignominious spectacle

broadcast to the world: a country of petty-minded squabblers

whose great Empire days give them agency to behave like

pariahs and denounce the European Court of Human Rights

or other august institutions in the EU as weak, wasteful, and dispensable.

Shame, shame, and more shame.

who is bogdan?

why are you so concerned about my arse? i know what youre thinking when you saw my picture but please be aware my arse is mine and wont be touched by you :wink:

why are you so upset about a comment i made that doesnt concern you? or did you do that titanic picture huh? its not my fault the average intelligence of the average voter is so clearly visible to those who keep eyes open to irony :wink:

why so upset? is something bothering you? i feel a lot of emotions and anger coming from your side. you unsatisfied with something? can i help you anyhow?

made under the company of the white star cruse lines in london a company located in england owning the titanic and lucitania two sister ships with identical blueprint build in belfast financed by UK and the white star cruse lines and run by brittish staff under brittish flag. beeing produced in ireland because ireland was the poorest country back then and labour was cheap (funny now that ireland joined the EU 39 years ago the average irish paycheck is 10% higher then the brittish average pay check. only a side note, not trying to indicate anything)

so yes youre right, as always, PHM! But its still closer to UK then ireland and whem you ask first assotiation to titanic, the first might be leonardo di cabrio but second will be england/london.

:slight_smile:

great post! and 100% agree!!

ā€¦ and Turbo is not Romanianā€¦

Speedbump: what planet are you on?

obviously he voted himself in a referendum to live on the moon several years ago :smiley:

i like your posts. they are a sunshine of quality and intelligence. <-- sarcasm in this case speed bump. we all know u need it to be explained otherwise you would not get it :wink:

It is a shame that so much time is wasted on having to bat off the batty folk that

wander into these forums, seemingly lost and upset at their own disorientation.

I would much rather we all got onā€¦ and discussed trading, fundamentally (or

technically), as the main interest, and only venturing briefly into other areas

as and whenā€¦ but whatever we chose to discuss, it should always be done

with grace, without growing into big ego matches, because that is not the

domain of gentlemen or gentlewomen but of angry apes (see topical picture below -

PS: no offence meant to the apes).

Iceland 2 England 1
Out of Europe for 2nd time in 4 days. Farage says England can concentrate on the world cup now

ā€¦and yet again, a potentially interesting and useful thread disintegrates into banale triviality and personal slander.

The thread owner raised a very pertinent and obviously for him a personally relevant issue. Does no one anymore respect in any way the originator of a thread? OK, yeah, yeah, I know, Iā€™m just a killjoyā€¦Enjoy your ā€œfunā€.

To Farage, former commodity broker, in the event that he were to lose his career

and return to trading, perhaps crossing these forums:

Well said!

youre not a killjoy. and youre right. but i will not remain silent when trolls come talking about my arse or calling me romanian names (as PMH said: im not romanian anyways) and i got enough forum experience (on other forums) to know that the best way to deal with trolls is to emberass them. that way they leave on their own and noone needs to ban their IP.

speedy already posted in 2 other threads and came here now only to attack me because in another thread he unfortunately could not manage to do so so he jumped on the first post he thought he could

Dobra Jutro

Do zobaczenia jutro :slight_smile: