Ideas on Cable

Some murmurings about a Scotland in rest of the UK out Brexit formula.

Is something like that viable? Would definitely be a nice little trick.

I haven’t heard about that. Please elaborate if you don’t mind?

Pressure well remains on the downsidewhile dollar is strong dueto better US CPI data, Gbp/Usd broke below the psychological level at 1.3000, further decline might be expected.

I agree. On the other hand, that also depends on the kind of news FED will release next week.

Psychological support level is still at 1.3000, it is not clear any upside correction movements.

GBP/USD broke below 1.3000 yesterday, but has since started consolidating between 1.2940 and 1.3000, which will likely last until the FED news later today.

The pair may extend further decline this week after the corrective pulled back against 1.300 level.

The pair formed a doji bar and a hammer bar on the daily time frame above the support at 1.2910, I think that was the end of the drop for now.

We will see the 1.28…

Gbp/Usd is in a consolidation mood with a limited upside. Pounds stay well in the range between 1.2910 to 1.3120.

A gap down, the pair seems continue its sideway but overall downtrend movement.

GBP/USD broke below 1.2914 and it is clearly very bearish for the moment. I think that next target will be the previous low at 1.2788.

It hits 1.2818

Not only did GBP/USD reach 1.2788 but it broke below that level. I think next target is 1.2700.

Although the pair has quickly rebounded back to around 1.243 level but after the Pound collapse open the possibility to the downside of 1.2000 handle.

The low at IG was 1.14 - horrible broker :o

I agree with CSC - a lot more downside ahead.

I agree. We might see some retracement after such a massive drop, but for the moment the pair remains very bearish.

Wht do you mean youre long :smiley:

I can only speak for myself, but I won’t be opening long positions for the foreseeable future, it seems. The pair is testing 1.2200 and it looks like it will soon break below that level.

And it still crumble. I was talking about 1.24 being low with my cousin just a few days ago. Trading is a frustrating business.