Ideas on Cable

Very likely, the pair bounced just below 1.2500 level with downside seems limited to 1.2430.

GBP/USD is consolidating sideways for now but if the doji candlestick on the weekly time-frame above the support at 1.2350 is any indication it could start moving to the upside again.

GBP/USD had a tough week and now market participants are anticipating the Mark Carney speech on Tuesday before the UK parliament.

No clear trend yet on the GBPUSD, the range on the daily chart is getting tighter despite the high volatility of the last few days. From the 1.2500 level, the pair may head in any direction.

Gbp/Usd continue to struggle regain the 1.25 level, risk remains on the downside. Next support level can found around 1.2380 and follow by 1.2345.

Uneventful week for the Pound. Although the pair went down in teh beginning of the week, the GBP/USD pair is now back at previous level around 1.2550.

Gbp/Usd continues under pressure, found immediate support level at 1.2390, it seems still room on the downside.

Potential Scottish independence referendum has ‘‘kicked in’’, further decline accelerating push the pair to support level at 1.2380.

The uncertainty from the possibility of Scottish independence referendum continue give downward pressure on Pound, the pair has already broke below 1.2380 and I’m looking at potential target at 1.2200 level.

Good drop on the GBPUSD, it has finally come out of consolidation and trying to break below the 1.2300 level. Its next support could be the 1.2200 zone.

It did break below 1.2300 and it continues moving to the downside. Next target is likely indeed 1.2200, but it might fall lower than that.

I’m long the Sterling, let’s see how the week goes. Good support levels.

There is a good pullback on the GBPUSD, but the 1.2300 may act as resistance and the pair may try to go back down and visit the 1.2200 level.

Pound remains under 1.2300 level showing no clear directional strength, but risk is still on the downside, next support level lies around 1.22.

The pair appears to continue heading north, break below 1.2200 level. Bearish momentum is strong, further decline might lead to 1.21 level.

GBP/USD is testing the support at 1.2185 and the pair is quite bearish, but a short retracement is possible because there is an inverted hammer candlestick as well as a doji candlestick on the one-hour time-frame above the aforementioned support.

You do realise that ‘North’ means up, as in up in price, as in new highs?

A new monthly low for March which was formed today in Cable, it’s not been this low since 17.01.2017.

I think you were searching for the phrase ‘[I]The pair appears to continue heading [B][U]south[/U][/B][/I]’

These things are all relative, and depend on one’s perspective: if you’re standing on your head at the South pole, yours may be entirely appropriate …

Pole Reversal Happens All The (Geologic) Time | NASA - just wait until this happens, then?

Yep, I do realise that north means up, it was a mistake.