What would you do differently today for better trading results?

Wise decision mate! Trade safe and prosper.

That’s a good recommendation, I will give it some serious thought.

How much do you value trading efficiency? Are you applying the principle of ‘optimizing efficiency’ in your trading?
Trade safe and prosper.

What could you learn from this video? Trade safe and prosper.

We can change the strategy until we find the best one for us. We need to alter the strategies from time to time if we wanna survive in Forex.

While I agree that it’s good to experiment until one finds the strategy most suited to them, I think that changing a strategy that works is unnecessary.

Whatever is efficient, functional and offers you consistent profitable trades is best for you. Avoid making a functional, efficient strategy/system perfect so that you don’t ruin it. Trade safe and prosper.

‘The hard work in trading comes in the preparation. The actual process of trading, however, should be effortless.’ Jack Schwager – Author of Market Wizards

Is this true of you?

For me, “effortless” is a [I]slight[/I] exaggeration, but I completely agree with and endorse the underlying sentiment.

In general, that sentiment is spot on. Many traders spend and waste quality time and emotional/mental stress chasing the market or trading when the real work should be on planning and preparation. Less time, and less energy - physical, emotional and mental - should be spent on the actual trading. Trade safe and prosper.

How much time a trader spends in front of the screen depends largely on their style of trading, even if we overlook all other factors. I do, however, agree with the rest of the sentiment.

What’s your experience with the oft stated advise, ‘Let the market come to you?’

Trade safe and prosper.

My interpretation of that advice is that one should wait for the best possible opportunity to trade. Wait for the clearest signal and take advantage of it, rather than trade when you’re not sure in the signals you’re seeing.
It is something that I do try to do, most of the time.

I found that it is better to trade when the price and signals meet the conditions I had set and in my predetermined zones or levels rather than chasing the market. This offers more confidence and better trading results. Trade safe and prosper.

[B]Just Sharing[/B]

To succeed in this business, make your own discoveries and forget about the ‘Holy Grail.’

Trade safe and prosper.

I agree. It’s better to make a plan and follow that plan rather than trade based on impulsive decisions.

Good point, bro. Trade safe and prosper.

Forex Trading is the best place to make money online, but we need to work on the trading strategies. We need to know which strategy to use in which market situation.

Thank you. Is that what you learnt recently for better trading results?

There are myriads of trading strategies, and they work differently with different personalities using them. Mastering one or two strats is all you need, much depends on how you trade and the personality you bring to your trading.

Trade safe and prosper.

[B][I][U]Please[/U][/I][/B] stop filling the forum with nonsense. :58: