Can someone teach me how to delete all my post here

Hi, can anyone teach me how to do that. Thank you

you can create a new account with new name and not connected to this name.

I would like to cancell my subscription to this forum and take back everything i contribute here.

why would you do that?

You only have 30 posts I fail to see how much you have “contributed” and I highly doubt any of those 30 posts contains the holy grail in trading that will make us all rich.

I think if you post here and ask, you’ll be able to get your account closed. (Whether or not they’ll also remove all your posts is a different question, but you can ask.)

Mod keep deleting my post. I remember he/she deleted my post to a free link (which i am trying to help up a member here by sharing knowledge on forex) and just now, someone asking for mentoring. I am offering my help. Do you expect me to do it for free. Who will want to do it for foc? You can advertised all the broker here legally (which i think is also some form of advertising but i am not allowed to promote my help.

P/s: Please delete all the post i have contribute here and my subscription to this forum as well. Thank you.

as far as i know you are able to come to a agreenment with babypips where you are allowed to make advertisements for your “product” of help for newbies. if your “product” is a service people have to pay for then it is only logical that babypips (who is providing you with contacts to those people you usually would not have) should at least get sone “fee” from someone who is trying to do business (you) on their platform they worked hard for over years to develop.

so you can contact the officials of babypips and try to find an agreennemt which enables you to do what you anticipated to do on their webside and their community.

someone please correct me if im mistakem with what i wrote above. to me its simple business.

me thinks someone forgot to read the forum rules hmmm. Mods are not going to just delete your posts because they can. Well maybe that one mod pipzilla but thats it. You can find the rules here

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/announcements.html

As long as you follow the rules you should not have an issue. We try to keep pipzilla locked up but he still manages to break loose from time to time and get all delete happy lol

As far as I know, there’s nothing to stop anyone from buying advertising here (as some brokerages and others do), but it’s clearly not reasonable to expect to be able to advertise under the guise of forum posting. That’s called “spam”.

Did you see my reply above? That’s the proper way to go about it. You’ll be able to get your account closed, and I’m guessing that if you ask nicely enough, you may be able to get your posts removed, too. Only guessing that part.

Straight and to the point with no sarcasm. Guess thats why I am not cool enough to see you avatar:p

Now that [I]was[/I] a surprise, Bob: I had you down as a real coolster …

Mods delete your posts because you’re trying to sell $200 mentorships to newbies
Im surprised they haven’t banned you like they have with others