EURGBP trade proposal

This trade is going really good. Pinbar signal just where I was waiting for it !!. So I put a buy order. I have closed 1/2 position at TP1, move my SL to BE and let it run to TP2. I have no data for EURGBP, there is some problem with my platform. So this is now the only position I have open.

I closed the AUDJPY complete position. I realized there is a strong level in D1 chart. My first clue was that big red candle with bear momentum (long up tail). Then I started to reanalyze everything again and saw the D1 level. So I closed all.

And here is the D1 chart with my new “friend” level that told me to close all my position:

Today I had this very good trade on AUDCHF, it is like the paradigm of my trading method. I put the comments on the picture. What I would like to improve is to let this kind of trades go, because I saw in the historical charts that a lot of these entries had a 15R-20R potential. So I have to work more on that.

Finally my platform works! I have access to EURGBP so I studied a bit what happened this days… (see picture). My trade idea now is a clear rejection of the buy zone, retest and buy signal to enter. Now there is a lot of noise. I need to see price doing clear and big movements, a sign of volatility. You can see that there were two good signals for a 16R trade.

I am also looking the AUDCHF pair. It has bearish momentum, but it is still not breaking a very important horizontal level. It was a resistance in the D1 chart twice, and was broken also with big momentum. I expect a buy signal on that level. This is the buy scenario. But there is also a sell scenario: that the recent strong move is a tramp of that level, price then breaks down, retraces back and gives a sell signal. The sell scenario is reinforced by the D1 pinbar of last friday. So I will wait for (a) very strong pinbar in the up direction… or (b) strong breaking of the level to the down direction.

Pinbar in the AUDCHF, but not very strong. Anyway I took the trade (I am trading with market money after several good trades). It has very good momentum, I think it will start showing weakness at the TP area, so I will close when the first selling pressure appears.

Price broke the TP level, so I trail the SL below that zone. My next TP is in the previous maximum. I have then a 4R realized if price hits my stop. I hope not :smiley:

I have open a trade on EURGBP, the pinbar formed above my predefined buy zone was my trigger. Now price has two obstacles. The first one was broken, so I put my position to BE. Now I need to see price broking the next obstacle. If the current candle closes below the blue line I will close 1/2 position. If closes above, I will move my SL above the 1st obstacle (lower blue line) and let price continue. BUT if any candle closes below the 2nd blue line after the breaking, I will close my trade.

Well, price rejected very strongly the obstacles, so I have closed the entire position. There were already three times price tried to go up but it couldn’t. I think there are chances it will go higher, because every rejection is weaker than the previous one. The first rejection gives you a big red candle. The second is a strong pinbar but price continues up with some force. And the last reaction is weaker, it has a smaller wick. I will wait until price breaks this area upwards, then do a pullback and then I will look for a buy entry signal.

EURGBP: price breaks the level, so next week I want to see price retracing to the level with noise, then a good pinbar to enter a buy signal.

I have opened a buy signal on GBPUSD. This pair has a very clean structure: a clear range. So the trade was very obvious, a pinbar in the extreme of the range. Enter in the 1/2 of the range, price fills my position and goes up. I put my TP on the other extreme of the range.

EURGBP pair has continued its upward move. On the weekly time frame, the pair has completed two strong price waves to the upside and a third is in progress. A piercing bullish candle formed last week seems to be an attempt by the bulls to push further upwards after a retracement two weeks ago and may target the gap created four weeks ago during the crash of the Sterling pound or at least the long tail doji created three weeks ago. Trade safe.

GBPUSD is going upwards. I have put my SL to BE after the first big bullish movement.

I also have a buy position on the AUDUSD. I tried to put all relevant ideas on the chart (those numbers are references to my trading journal, where I basically write the same things I am writting here. I strongly recommend to write your thoughts of every single trade, you improve a lot and on the weekends you can review what you did).

I am trailing the SL for my GBPUSD signal. Price is breaking the D1 level, so I’ll wait. If the current bar closes above the level then I will keep my trade open. If not, then I will close. I have already a 4R profit in my account with that stop level.

The AUSUSD trade is still open. I want to see price breaking the H4 channel (black dashed lines). Anyway, I will move my SL after this candle closes, so I have a 3R secure profit on this trade.

Things are going better for the British pound at the moment. The fears of the consequences of a Brexit vote to pull out from the EU has gone down measurably among traders. And the new British Prime Movement is taking things calmly for now.

Closing my positions…

AUDUSD made a retracement after the first impulse. Then price went up again and a big candle touched my SL (blue circle). It would be more intelligent to put my SL to BE and the TP in the recent maximum for a 6R profit instead of half of it. But, I need to improve on that, too… :smiley:

GBPUSD was as expected: it completed the range, and even better, broke it, a signal of bullish momentum. So I expect a retrace to the buy zone next week. I closed when the candle closed below the level as I said.

I made a new buy on the AUDUSD. I was a bit afraid because of price being just below a strong resistance. But my bet was that this was a breakout (higher minimun on D1 with pinbars) and price could go higher until the big weekly support zone. So I put my buy order within the first 3rd part of the pinbar (I wanted to make a sure 2R profit if price started to make a reversal pattern on the resistance zone (thick blue line). Finally price started to do what I wanted, my trade is still open, I am trailing my SL. I have a secured 2R but I expect some reaction tomorrow so probably I will close before my TP is hit.

Well, AUSUD is going so good that I am a bit afraid… I added a new buy position. Now price is hitting a D1 resistance area (is the previous spike on D1 chart). If price closes below that area, I will close both positions. If price break that area I will move my SL below it. Let’s see how EEUU elections affects markets (I am very curious about it).

I close my two trades on AUDUSD before the EEUU big fundamental of today. that is a 17R profit.

Eur/Gbp continue its consolidation movement around 0.86 level, break below immediate support zone 0.8565/60 would open the door to further downside.

Hello!
EURGBP as csc2009 wrote, is going down. There was a false break upward and that’s for me a signal for bearish momentum. I expect price to go higher until the resistance and then look for nice pinbars to enter short. I think now it is doing the pullback.

I have now a sell on USDZAR. Price is inside a weekly range. So it was very obvious. After a first reaction of the up level of the range I took my trade and now I expect some reaction in the middle. Price was moving very fast recently so I expect this trade to last… 2-3 days? anything can happen.

I think my USDZAR is going to BE, let’s wait… I put my SL to BE after the indecision area (you can see a big doji there). Probably a better idea would be to close the trade just after the strong green candle after that indecision area?? Anyway, I have my position protected.

I missed a very good trade on AUDCAD. I draw dynamical levels, so when I saw the pinbar, knowing it was good signal for a sell I didn’t take it because of the dynamical resistance. It was a very small profit for me. I was wrong, the horizontal levels were more important and finally this pinbar is making a 10R trade.