Trading on a tablet

Hi traders,

Let me start of by saying i have a dual monitor setup at home which I use as my main place where I take my trades and do my analysis. However I might be traveling a bit in the near future and might be away a day or 2 of the week.

Will using mt4 on a tablet be fine and can you use tradingview on it? Im considering buying one as my budget atm isn’t fit for a decent laptop.

Thanks
Steven

1 Like

Trading with Tablet, is only useful if we have proper internet connection or if we do it with a speedy Wifi. Else we might just lose it all.

1 Like

Not too bad. I m trading on my android phone.
I am using mt4 platform. But the internet connection
can sometime be quite bad in the train

If you want high-performance trading

I recommend buying Scottish tablets:

:59:

1 Like

[B]Na, try an Aussie tablet bro

[/B]

1 Like

How about Pokemon capsule

Haha…

Which ones have the highest sugar count?

:slight_smile:

Dont think we have to worry about sugar bro.

But to the OP, my apologies for taking the thread down the wrong path

Yes, me too.

Tablets are fine but some of them have no internet of their own, so if you were on a train without wifi, you would have no connection… I have a tablet of this type, so for wifi-less environment I would only use my 'phone (4G) internet to check the charts.

Trading on a tablet is not bad at all. We now have very sound and smooth MT4 platforms optimized for efficient mobile forex trading.

1 Like

As my own trading advisor used to say regularly, “Keep taking the tablets and you’ll be alright in the morning”.

1 Like

@BinarySteven: I am not sure you can use tradingview on the tablet. Also to make sure you won’t have wi-fi issues you can get a mobile hotspot. And despite some desktop - functionalities are not available on the mobile version you can still monitor and manage your trades on the tablet, so until you get a laptop for your traveling the table should do the work.
P.S: The digression with the pics was hilarious :smiley:

1 Like

Any windows 8 or above tablet will be just fine, the same OS used on desktops and laptops, you can install your normal trading platform onto your tablet easily.

I think if we have a proper internet connection, then we could think of trading with Forex and deal with it, else we should trade with Computers only.

I think the tablet is fine as long as you have a good internet connection or access to wifi as we all know how our trades can be ruined over some disruptions in the connection. Make sure to have a full access all the time as it could be quite convenient to trade while on the road. Good luck!

1 Like

Maybe, maybe. Still, trading with a PC is more comfortable. I can’t get used to sensor panels and it’s better for me to work with a mouse :smiley:

1 Like

Admit it alex it is because you have fat fingers, lol :smiley:

1 Like

That is just the problem, you need something to trade on the road. Just be watchful of the network like many have said here, beat this challenge and you woudn’t have to worry about trading on the go.

Yeah, it would be advisable to trade, on a PC, it is quite recommended to trade with a computer, as you will have a proper internet connection.

I prefer trading on a PC simply because of the larger screen that gives me a better view of the charts even when I zoom out.