Trading on a tablet

I think if we have a proper internet connection, then we could think of trading with Forex and deal with it, else we should trade with Computers only.

I think the tablet is fine as long as you have a good internet connection or access to wifi as we all know how our trades can be ruined over some disruptions in the connection. Make sure to have a full access all the time as it could be quite convenient to trade while on the road. Good luck!

1 Like

Maybe, maybe. Still, trading with a PC is more comfortable. I can’t get used to sensor panels and it’s better for me to work with a mouse :smiley:

1 Like

Admit it alex it is because you have fat fingers, lol :smiley:

1 Like

That is just the problem, you need something to trade on the road. Just be watchful of the network like many have said here, beat this challenge and you woudn’t have to worry about trading on the go.

Yeah, it would be advisable to trade, on a PC, it is quite recommended to trade with a computer, as you will have a proper internet connection.

I prefer trading on a PC simply because of the larger screen that gives me a better view of the charts even when I zoom out.

There is no issue what device you use for trading . Try demo first on that device either you can trade on it or not than all trading will easy for you it may be on mobile , tablet or laptop . You have to be familiar with that trading terminal.

Yeah, but it will make much difference to trade with mobile and tablet, as they have touch screen and a single mistake could cause lots of harm, thus it is better to trade with the PC.

I feel trading is much comfortable on PC or laptop.because we can see each option of trading easily and fully . On mobile or tablet we are working with more sensitive apps where only one touch willing or not willing will make different results.

I feel the reason why would/should get a tablet for trading is either he cannot afford a pc or the person is always on the go. So you wouldn’t miss out when you are on the road.

I trade on a tablet when I’m away. It does the job.

1 Like

That is a nice idea, but it may prove to be dangerous if my mistake you trade wrong pairs with the touch screen.

1 Like

I dont know why but i dont tend to use my ipad to trade. just laptop and iphone. I suppose its because iphone for me is to just check trades and i need the bigger screen on my laptop for charts. I agree regarding touch screen but my app lets me confirm trades before placing them.

It makes sense - an ipad is too bulky for a quick check and its screen is not large enough for chart analysis like a laptop’s is.

I think the idea behind using these phones is when one is not at home and still want to trade. Then these can come handy when you are on the go.

The idea behind the tablet is the same, the tablet is just bulkier. In the end, it depends on the person what they prefer, a phone or a tablet, when it comes to a mobile device.

I prefer to trade with computer more instead of Tablet, it is preferable while travelling, but not for the regular trades.

I think most people prefer trading on a computer when possible, mobile devices are for when one is out and about. The question concerned what type of a mobile device different people preferred when they’re out.

Yeah, trading with pc or laptop is more preferable than the mobile or tablets, but it could be preferable to trade with tablet, if you are travelling.