Is it possible?

You are both pounding out blanket negatives against a whole class of traders just because they don’t happen to match your own ideals and methods - in fact I don’t there is [I]anyone [/I]here that meets up with Turbo’s criteria.

I much preferred the happy, positive, energetic, creative, entertaining, and informative PMH of Pre-Brexit to the negative, cynical and somewhat bitter sounding one we have recently.

If you dont believe trading works for you and now dont believe it can work for others - why bother coming here at all? If that is your attitude then just walk away and leave others to get on with - or do you feel you are on some kind of missionary work to save the näive from financial disaster? Same with Turbo, doesn’t trade forex, thinks everyone here is going to lose, doesn’t like the way we trade, in fact doesn’t seem to have a good word for anyone or anything - except apparently for you when you express an equally negative blanket opinion of everyone.

Get real, get a life and stop moaning…and for goodness sake get a more positive outlook on things!

lol ok, youre pathetic. you get questioned on your opinion once (once!) since noone ever questioned you on your opinion before and you go rage around telling people to leave this place?

whats wrong with you dude? you got some issues?

PMH is truthfull he says how his situation is and what he is up to.- and now you try to use his honesty against him in a debate/argument?

stop writing for today, give it a few hours of sleep and then tomorrow reread everything again and then answare.

i simply think Manxx is having a bad day and i really dont understand why he is so fed up to use attacks. il delte the rubbish. but if he thinks he is right about me not agreeing with anything people here are doing or saying then he might just check my history on “given likes” and “thanks for this post”.

only because i dont post on every post i like a reply which goes like “wohoo grseat post, heres a cookie you deserve it” does not mean i disagree or look down on methodes others are using.

Can we all just get along?

Sometimes … :wink:

Sometimes we’re a bit ratty. I have deleted my previous post, anyway.

Thanks, Lexy…

Dear Manxx:

You are completely correct about … LIFE.

I have no doubt that you really do not need to be told that, and that in your core, you know these truths. I understand that my comments will have little affect on you and I do not want to sound patronizing towards you. I write so that, perhaps, others reading this thread (certainly not the participants) will consider an understanding of your views.

Allowing trading to be the portion of your life that you chose, on your terms, is a sign of an excellent trader. A disciplined approach not overrun with emotion. Whether those emotions are anger, fear, jealousy, or has been so well demonstrated by others in this thread, overwhelming arrogance. An arrogance that blinds.

Interesting that we both live next to water, in the North. Perhaps water side folk have a view of life that is more based on overall happiness than the accumulation of stuff.

As you may recall I have been trading for many years. My present trading could be defined as “hobby trading”, although the definition of that term is rather nebulous. I could lose all my forex money today and it will make no difference to my financial well being. If that occurred, I would question and investigate what happened, but it would do nothing to change my view of myself as a human being. On the other hand, forex does generate more income for me than any other part of total portfolio so I am not obtuse to the reality.

I should also note that I dabble in a variety of hobbies involving sitting on a couch while alone and thinking. And by alone I refer to humans and not the fine animals that tolerate my presence and share their home with me. I like reading a big, thick, heavy, book. A past time in decline in the era of the 140 character message. I like sitting with pen and paper and contemplating quantum theory, how it relates to a 14 dimensional description of of existence, and how present day humanity is really very much like the apes in the opening sequence of 2001. I like to meditate. All apparently worthless activities to an outsider, yet to be without them, the result would be me no longer being me. The outdoors is another part, trading yet another, etc.

Manxx, you’ve got it.

“Those who know, do not need to be told, and those that do not know, can never be told.” That is my personal bastardization of the Lao Tzu quote “Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.” I freely admit that it is not entirely accurate, but it is statistically significant.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Good to see you back, that’s quite some article you’ve linked to

Welcome back [B]Truth[/B]!

yes indeed well said. thank you, just the kick that i needed to rembember again why i was silent in this forum for over 6 years.

time to become silent angain and let the one eyed lead the blinde.

Yeah, just check the “Free Systems” section. Lots of “price action” threads, started by gurus who’ve long disappeared. The people who followed early have likewise vanished. It’s not a good sign. :frowning:

WOW! :slight_smile:

Summary of these [I]exchanges[/I], “I know what i know and i’m sticking to it!”.

It’s a new day guys no sulking, you can all be friends again.

From what i read, it’s nothing that a bit of polishing of the old communication skills couldn’t sort out.

Thank you , WinPsych!

Well said :slight_smile:

Good morning everyone… Life always feels better after being on the bike… if you can survive another day on British roads haha

Have a great day, everyone.

Well don’t look at me … I have never had communication skills, or pretended to: I didn’t even do “Communications and IT” at school :8: (I did History of Art instead - actually much more interesting :cool: ).

I did notice that there was something Mondrian-esqe about the whole affair and naturally jumped to the conclusion that you were the main culprit :wink:

A little html wouldn’t hurt lexy now would it?! :smiley:

A very reasonable assumption, I’m sure … as the inventor of post-Mondrianism I’ll have to plead guilty, then … :8:

HTML? Eew, not my scene at all. (I used to think it was an abbreviation for “hotmail”.) I really [U]am[/U] as technophobic and incompetent as they come, with computer-related stuff. It’s a trauma for me to have to download and install a trading platform, let alone to work out how to use one - if even I can learn to cope with the necessary “trading technology”, that’s convincing proof that [I]absolutely anyone[/I] can. :slight_smile:

But here’s some better news. :cool:

For someone exhibiting signs or trauma you seem to be doing pretty well, apart from the upsetting people part of course :slight_smile:

Have you tried TLC instead of HTML? Who know’s…might work

Not so good, I’m afraid - probably wasted on Aspie-chicks like me, I’m afraid (and that’s also my excuse for sometimes upsetting people :8: ).

Excuses don’t register on my spectrum i’m afraid. My job here is done. :slight_smile:

Have a great weekend all!

tell me about it :slight_smile: took me a while to get used to it but now im able to put my “ignore pants” on, occationally- but diesnt work always :smiley: