Trading success stories

Lets hear some of the success stories you guys have had via trading forex.
(For motivational purposes)

Now, now I know this is the internet and the kids like to over-exaggerate and lie but lets try and be honest as much as possible.

How long you guys have been trading forex?
How much have you guys made so far?
How much do you guys make on average a day?

As for me:

I started trading in February this year by playing around with my brokers demo account and after 1 month of that I went live with $50. Made $200 in 3 hours purely by just luck and lost it all…

Fast forward to today and -$1400 later… I am slowly trying to break-even and make it back by having 70% of my trades go green now I’m making minimum gains of $5 but I need to invest more to see bigger return.

I can hear crickets.

That all sounds right, and sounds like you’re doing the right thing, anyway. Good luck.

Some else just asked very similar questions, so this thread will doubtless interest you.

(How much you make on average, a day, doesn’t really mean/signify much, in itself: you’ll be much better off thinking in terms of average [I]monthly[/I] income, and even then only if you know the account size, trading frequency, risk management parameters, and what people are doing.)

Dr Lexy says it right!

I do not believe on success stories,No body knows either they are saying true or not. I just know the reality of forex where my aim is to get an average profit per month . High income is not my target I know the effects of greedy trading so I avoid risky trading.

Seeing that 4 out of 5 or whatever the figure is fail. I believe that setting a monthly and yearly goal is a major part of this. If you met your monthly %, if not met your yearly % than that year you were a success story.

I want to believe success stories, but whether I actually do often changes on a daily basis depending on my mood, to be honest.

l
Note: This is not a success story.

I started trading in May 2016, deposited $10 on a micro account with leverage of 500:1 then turned it to $56 in one day scalping.

After that, I became so confident as if I already know how the market moves because my trades were all color blue. I was like “wow scalping is so easy”, so I increased the lot size and then kept losing until I wiped out the account.

Right now, my total loss is $110, just small. I’m only trading on a micro account.

I think these success stories can be the motivational stories for a newbie and he can start doing hard work and learn more and more to be successful in Forex trading.

I do not believe on all success stories. They nay be write fake stories however some rules and advises are good for beginners They can learn that success is not easy as they think . Almost all success stories say about hard work.