Comparison of Swap,Spread, Deposit&Withdrawal Rate Among 15 Brokers

Comparison of Swap,Spread, Deposit&Withdrawal Rate Among 15 Brokers

In recent years, many regulated forex brokers spring up in Chinese forex market. But what kind of broker is more suitable for you? What‘s the advantage and disadvantage of each of them? How can I compare them at the same time without opening an account on each platform? FX110.COM selected 15 regulated brokers and will provide the comparative chart analysis on deposit/withdrawal interest rate, Swap and spread comparison to you for reference.

Swap Comparison
During forex trading ,the majority trading cost mainly includes spread,deposit&withdrawal interest rate, commissions and the possible Swap.Swap occurs when you open position overnight, it could be you receive it or pay for it. Different brokers have different way to account it.
We collected 15 brokers’ Swap on their website and displayed the their specifications as below:

Swap collecting Time:
ACY: Collect it at 5:00 on workday, triple on Wednesday
Activtrades: Collect it on Monday, triple on Wednesday
Bacera: Collect it at 20:00 workday,triple on Wednesday
Exness: Collect it at 22:00 workday,triple on Wednesday
Eightcap: Collect it at 00:00 workday,triple on Wednesday
FXCM: Collect it at 5:00 on workday, triple on Wednesday
FXTM:Collect it at 24:00 on workday, triple on Wednesday
GKFX:Collect it at 5:00 on workday, triple on Wednesday
IC Markets:Collect it closing time, triple on Wednesday
ICM Capital:Collect it at 22:00 workday,triple on Wednesday
Gain Capital:Collect it at 18:00 workday,triple on Friday
STO:Collect it at 6:00 workday,triple on Wednesday and Thursday on open position
USGFX:Collect it at 6:00 - 7:00workday,triple on Friday
XM:Collect it at 24:00 workday,triple on Wednesday
SVSFX:Collect it at 6:00 workday,triple on Wednesday

Note: Forex Swap has a character of timely. Inter-bank Swap will be adjusted everyday. Thus the above chart is just for your reference and cannot represent the brokers daily actual swap.

Deposit Comparison
Deposit rate refers to the ratios when converting RMB to US Dollars. It is an important indicator of investors when you are choosing a broker. The below are the comparison chart of 15 brokers’ deposit rate.

Spread Comparison
Evaluation methods: selecting several days in November, then making 24h spread test of 6 major currency pairs respectively, specially testing the spread fluctuation of AUXUSD and EURUSD during opening and closing hours.

Hi Elizabeth,

Interesting info! I tried visiting the site you mentioned but can’t read Chinese. Regarding the swap table, I’m glad to learn it shows FXCM offers the best swap rate in several instances!

However, there seems to be an error in the highlighting of the best swap rate for short AUD/USD positions, since FXCM is not highlighted despite being the only broker to pay swap to our clients for these positions while all other brokers seem to charge swap.

Unfortunately, I could not read the text of the other two tables you posted.

Hi Jason,
can you see it?or add me, I will introduce you to my FBA colleague to discuss the error

You can look through our forexmedia’s website