The very secret and most powerfull CHART FOMATIONS which pro's will never tell YOU

I just figured them out and thought its only fair to share them with you.

But please note that even thou these chart formations are EXTREMELY PROFITABLE, they aswell are rather RARE!!

So before you go on walk out and look for these super duper secret chart paterns, please check this thread again for correctness and it if really applies truly to what you think you see on your charts or if it is a fake out.
So
Ready?

extremely rare but very profitable:

the duck.

the duck only shows upon major screw ups. it forms out of panic and undecition. usually the bad evil duck shakes out a lot of people out of the market and makes life hard for new traders.

so if you spot the evil duck somewhere just change your market for a while. in winter usually they dissapear and fly south to africa and create panic in african markets.

the cruise missile usually appears before a major **** up.

as you can see the descending cruise missile is aiming for desaster and at the end of the formation the market goes completely bonkers and blows up by itself.

the bodybuilder is a very common phenomena.

you spot them very often, and just like everyone thought; they look very impressive but when it comes to tough times they underperform extremely.

Looking very promising and very strong, usually after you take a closer look you see things very clearly and the market shows its true sign of extreme weakness after it appeared soo strong.

thanks for reading. i hope these secret super duper profitable chart patterns help you in your trading.

if you have some fancy chart patterns youd like to share im sure the community will be thankfull.

Fantastic thread, Turbo!

There are lots of bonkers patterns like those, I am sure!

Hi TURBONero, such a great and funny thread! :smiley: I appreciate it a lot, thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

thanks PMH and Sebastiano :smiley:

i was so bored yesterday after 7 hours od analyzing 2016 and long term charts so i thought i must share what the conclution of these 7 hours was :smiley: especially remembering people posting chart patterns called “the bat” or “the diamond” and whatever (and they were actually serious about that and the names lol) fantasy names, i thought ill give it a try :smiley:

Thanks so much for a good laugh! Keep looking for more for us. cheers, :slight_smile:

Don’t forget the Grim Reaper - just when you’ve jumped into a nice trend it turns and aaaaargh!!! Sudden death to your account

2 Likes

will definately do :smiley:

uh yes thats a deadly one!! it took many “account-souls” with it to another world this year :smiley:

HAha TurnoNero, very funny post. Keep em coming. Do you mind if I do one or two?

thanks grantx if i spot new ones ill post them :smiley:

youre more than welcome to post as many “usefull” patterns as you find and anytime :smiley:

Personally I don’t see a big difference between the people that see patterns in the charts and those that see angels, animals, humans, … in the inkblots from Rorschach test. :slight_smile:

Im surprised you didn’t mention this one.

The Titanic.

One of the best and most reliable setups. When you see this signal you must go all in as it is impervious to anything that gets in its way except of course if price moves up , or down for that matter. A word of warning…you must be on the lookout at all times for impending price action in the shape of icebergs. If you are caught napping then prey that you have a good exit plan. I recommend the lifeboat strategy for any remaining money that you have left as your hopes and dreams go down the tube.

definately a true desaster formation :smiley:

This is certainly one of the finest threads the forum has to offer.

I just wish I had the technical ability and gadgetry to draw stuff on charts and post them, so I could show you the (in)famous stiletto-heel bar-pattern from which I take so many of my intraday chart entries … :8:

thanks Lexy, id love to see the stilletto formation. me myself, i like the overknee boots stilletto formation, its a great reversal sign but sadly apprears only in winter frequently, very rare in summer :smiley:

Follow
At
Your
Peril…