The very secret and most powerfull CHART FOMATIONS which pro's will never tell YOU

will definately do :smiley:

uh yes thats a deadly one!! it took many “account-souls” with it to another world this year :smiley:

HAha TurnoNero, very funny post. Keep em coming. Do you mind if I do one or two?

thanks grantx if i spot new ones ill post them :smiley:

youre more than welcome to post as many “usefull” patterns as you find and anytime :smiley:

Personally I don’t see a big difference between the people that see patterns in the charts and those that see angels, animals, humans, … in the inkblots from Rorschach test. :slight_smile:

Im surprised you didn’t mention this one.

The Titanic.

One of the best and most reliable setups. When you see this signal you must go all in as it is impervious to anything that gets in its way except of course if price moves up , or down for that matter. A word of warning…you must be on the lookout at all times for impending price action in the shape of icebergs. If you are caught napping then prey that you have a good exit plan. I recommend the lifeboat strategy for any remaining money that you have left as your hopes and dreams go down the tube.

definately a true desaster formation :smiley:

This is certainly one of the finest threads the forum has to offer.

I just wish I had the technical ability and gadgetry to draw stuff on charts and post them, so I could show you the (in)famous stiletto-heel bar-pattern from which I take so many of my intraday chart entries … :8:

thanks Lexy, id love to see the stilletto formation. me myself, i like the overknee boots stilletto formation, its a great reversal sign but sadly apprears only in winter frequently, very rare in summer :smiley:

Follow
At
Your
Peril…

…and I thought it was the infamous Wellington boot

nice ones :smiley:

Rising from the Fomc fires,

the mythical phoenix spreads its wings suddenly,

leaving long trails in the air:

This is the hardest pattern because it does not range but only spikes at either end of a dead zone: playing the direction game with this legendary creature is like challenging death at chess…

Call me pedantic, but I suspect that death is not quite the force at chess that some sources make him out to be: he doesn’t know most of the lines of the Latvian gambit, for a start: you can easily confuse him with the 2…f5, 3…b5 line: I’ve been getting away with it for years. I’m “just saying” … :8:

In that respect you are indeed a champion at cheating it out of its win, Lexy :slight_smile:

The Jedi

So many lightsabers flashing about that any trader opening a position will end up incinerated…

Source: FXCM UsdTry 5m chart

I would agree with you, that looks nothing like Chinese dragon.

CHINESE LANTERN RIDDLES:

can you unlock the secret answer?

Agreed. . . Do you have a pattern?

THE WIZARD

Sometimes the magic just doesn’t happen:o

“All I ask is the chance to prove that money can’t make me happy.” …Spike Milligan