Biggest and Safest Forex Broker in USA

I’m currently in touch with a few millionaires that hopefully will be opening up an account soon that I’ll be trading on their behalf. I’m currently with FXCM with my small account of about 5K, but I wanted to know if anyone can recommend the safest Broker outthere. It’s a different ball game when I trade big accounts.

Hi Pippuller,

First, thank you for being a client of FXCM. :slight_smile:

You’ll be happy to know that as you progress in your trading career FXCM’s size means we have the specialized staff and trading tools to provide you with levels of service tailored to your specific trading needs. This is reflected in the various account types we offer from Mini accounts that traders can open with as little as $50 all the way up to multi-million dollar institutional accounts through our FXCM Pro division.

Furthermore, we believe in making our financials transparent so clients and potential traders know about the performance and health of FXCM as a company. Our financials are audited by Ernst & Young, which is one of the top four ranked accounting firms in the world.

While the minimum regulatory capital requirement for our global operations is $60.3 million, we have regulatory capital of $151.2 million, a surplus of $90.9 million as of November 8, 2016. This is a key reason why the latest figures from the CFTC show traders have more money on deposit with FXCM than any other US-regulated forex broker.

I will be out of the office until December 18th and will respond to forum posts when I return. In the meantime, you are welcome to reach out to my colleagues in the Active Trader department (activetrader AT fxcm DOT com) with any questions about setting up accounts for your clients. Here’s some preliminary info for you to consider from the US regulator: Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA)