AAFXTrading scam. 40.000 euros. Be aware

Hi, babypips… This is my first post. Unfortunately, not a happy one… I´m available to all of you to share evidences and documents. I tried to give here my email but, of course, I´m not still allowed as I´m a newbie.

SCAM SCAM SCAM – AAFXtrading crashes any successful account with fake trades and spikes.

On last December 2016 I opened my VIP account 232516309, and funded it with 28.800 euros (twenty eight thousand euros). After 2 weeks my excellent, usual EA (which I use many time ago, and I coded after 2 years of strategies work). had make 10.287 euros benefits (usually, a 60% per month). AAFX immediately put a fake crash out my account by planting huge trades and faking after that a ridiculous spike of 225 pips on the market.

Even if the whole thing was very clear, I kindly sent them every probe: my MT4 records (showing 13 orders for 0.15 sizes, not those 15 lots each one they planted one second later on my account, 195 crazy lots in total!), and a image compilation comparing the fake candles they put on my account not only with many other brokers, but also with another account with them, which they didn´t know I had on another name.

On 8 working days my EA traded almost 1.250 lots (a dream for any honest broker), and ruled 12.000 small size trades up to 0.30 size. Always the very same sizes once and once again. After 18 days, they still didn´t answer anything, but on their Live Chat (who pretend ignorance, but after some lines they know everything and repeat non stop the scam scheme) they tried to fool me stating ¨Those trades were ordered from your IP¨, always ignoring the facts and my words: ¨Of course my EA ordered 13 trades of sizes 0,15, no those 100 times bigger planted on my account one second later. The Metatrader´s Journal shows very clearly what it ordered and what you planted in exchange on my account¨.

But they just ignore this second part of the chat (¨Of course my MT4 ordered 0,15 size trades, not those 100 times bigger huge sizes you planted on my account), and also any reference about the scandalous fake spikes: 225 pips fall when the market didn´t move more than 20 in any broker on this world, nor any other account of them!
AAFX is a pure scam. They do not process any trade at all, just wait for customers loss their monies, and if they don´t (like in my case) they pretend fake crashes of the accounts by planting crazy trades and fake market spikes. No wonder they do not offer PAMM accounts, or the Autocopy system, and so many other things, like a real broker who needs customers to succeed in order to have volumes as large as possible.

AAFXtrading stole me 40.000 euros. The only money I was able to withdraw were my first day´s 1.200 euros benefit, which I asked on that day and, after many lies, and insistence, I finally got 14 days later. And, ¨funny¨ enough, my account dashboard showed that amount was taken from… my own deposit.

Of course, I have the whole documentation and evidences, and I will share them, to help others to prevent this scam. You can post here and I will gladly send you the whole documentation.

Just stay AWAY from AAFXtrading, PURE SCAM. NEVER, EVER, send them one cent: you will lose it too. I know that there are the only “broker” offering 1:2000 leveragle, which is great for many strategies, but do not fall like me on the temptation.

By the way, fellow traders, if you could suggest any real, honest, STP/ECN broker, leverage at least 1:1000, and general good conditions, I´d be most grateful. Thanks in advance.

Oh wow Holderlin, what an awful experience. I’ve never heard of AAFXtrading, is this broker regulated? If you have the documentation and enough evidence, try to call the authorities or the regulators. I just took a look at their website and on the first page you can see offers for big bonuses which automatically is a big alert that they should not be trusted. I personally do not trust such types of brokers. And by the way, are you sure you want such high leverage like 1:1000, isn’t it too risky?