Impending Setups/Trades

Here should be all the above photos, minus the first control panel picture, because it has since been updated by the second control panel photo.

Hope this helps.

DrNnjA’s Library | Photobucket

-Dr. Ninja

Thanks sailormoon…I put the Center of Gravity indicator up on sendspace.com. Here’s the link.
I don’t quite remember which file it is, so just download all of them and install all into MT4. Then just activate the one called ‘Center of Gravity 1’ onto your charts. That’s the one I use.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/1o4xB4YK7ycInh5fZc0gsr11z1Atrol3

-Dr. Ninja

Thanks DrNinja I have my major S/R levels set on the daily charts which I always do on Sundays and found your posts on the pairs you’re watching match mine completely (awesome!) this assists me greatly in my confidence level that I am marking my levels (and watching the same pairs approx 30) as well as an experienced trader! Hope we can keep in contact and I appreciate your quick response to my question I hope 4 pin bars jump on your charts on today’s opening! Your Canadian friend Dave.

Nice, my new Canadian friend Dave! I’m glad to have another pair of eyes on these trades. Also, glad we are on the same page. I’ll try to always be communicative on here. I absolutely love trading and love helping. There’s only 3 other things I love more than trading - my family, exercise, and women. :slight_smile: I also love learning more, as I am no expert by any means. I can [U]always[/U] learn more. Yes, let’s hope for some good reversal patterns and pinbars by tomorrow’s close, yes? If I execute a sell or buy limit, I will post pictures up here, so you and everyone else can see. Take care.

-Dr. Ninja

I’m 62 now and will retire in 2 1/2 years and hope to be able to trade full time. I am completely hooked on forex and devour everything I can get my hands on. I also love my family,friends,golf and am a 2200 rated chess player (which I don’t have much time for now) I’ll be watching your posts with great interest and hope I can contribute from time to time as I may watch a few pairs you don’t and can pique your interest on them. Dave

So, developing right now, is an inside bar/bearish harami on the daily chart. The center of gravity and RSI indicators are providing nice confluence to this bearish reversal patter. If today’s candle closes “inside” the preceding green bullish candle, I will be putting in a sell limit order.

These will be my inputs:

[B]Stop Loss: 0.77177[/B]

[B]Entry: 0.76534[/B]
(looking for about 1/3 retracement to trigger the trade, to get a nice entry)

[B]Take Profit: 0.75230[/B]

Take profit was decided by looking at a nice support line and using it as my target. Also the stop loss looks nice…gives the trade some area to “breathe”. 2:1 profit to loss ratio of course.

Profit, if hit, will be a nice [B]1,304 pips[/B].

Will post a picture later, [U]IF[/U] this candle/pattern closes, at 5pm Eastern USA, as I hope it will.

Happy trading, everyone.

-Dr. Ninja

Executing a sell limit for the above trade.
This is what it looks like. Also, will post a clearer picture on photobucket. Link below.

-Dr. Ninja

Also set up a buy limit for the EURAUD. A gap down piercing pattern presented with all indicators in line as well.
I’m not 100% about this trade, but am going to pull the trigger on it anyway.

Setup is as follows:

Stop Loss: 1.37377

Entry Price: 1.38545

Take Profit: 1.40924

Pips if TP is hit: 2,379

Take profit is set at 2:1, and also at a support line. Stop loss gives room for the trade to “breathe”.
Looking for a 1/3 retracement for entry.

-Dr. Ninja

So, I did a quick market execution this morning as a sell. I don’t know where my head was at last night, as to why I missed this beautiful price action pattern. Dark cloud cover pattern, hopefully for a reversal. I don’t like throwing too many trades on just one currency…the AUD, but we shall see. It looks to be a beautiful setup, and I couldn’t pass on it. Take profit decided to be at the blue center of gravity line.

Stop Loss: 0.77469

Entry: Instant Sell Execution

Take Profit: 0.75674

Pips if TP is hit: 1,205

Happy Trading.

-Dr. Ninja

Update:

Took a nice profit on the NZD/USD trade from last week.
The NZD/JPY trade from last week is about 200 pips away from profit target, as well, and still moving strongly toward it. Hopefully will hit today. [I](Update since posting: NZD/JPY hit profit target for a total of 1,317 pips)[/I].

Stopped out of the EUR/AUD.
Stopped out of the AUD/CHF

Will look for more conclusive price action reversal patterns before executing a trade next time. Pinbars are the strongest signals, so will hold out for those. You learn from every trade, and getting stopped out is part of trading. Can’t worry about that, because with the wins I get from 2:1 - I’m still way up for the week.

AUD/USD trade is still on, and we will see what happens!

This is trading! Fun stuff!
Have a great morning, everyone and happy trading.

-Dr. Ninja

So, I am currently in this trade, and it’s creeping up in the wrong direction…these things happen. I jumped into this trade a bit prematurely, I feel, but am holding because, once I set a trade, I let it go. No matter what. I set my stops, and if I get stopped out, so be it. That’s trading.

The reason I like this trade is due to the divergence on the RSI indicator at the bottom of the screen. What you will see, with the dark green trend lines I drew, is that on the chart, we are still seeing higher highs…it’s still trending upward…BUT down on the RSI, we are seeing a decline in the strength of the trend. It is actually slowing down and beginning to go downward. (Also marked with the dark green trend line.) This is classic divergence and a good indication of an impending reversal. Is this guaranteed? Of course not…but nothing is guaranteed in trading. We can only trade based on high probability. That’s the key to winning.

So, I hope this helps some people out there.

-Dr. Ninja

[B]WATCH: [/B]

The EUR/AUD (on the daily chart) is shaping up to be an incredible engulfing candle reversal pattern. If it closes like this today (5p Eastern, USA)…this trade - a buy limit - will be put on. An engulfing candle is a STRONG indicator of reversal.

The AUD/CHF (on the daily) is also gearing up for a strong engulfing candle pattern. If this stays until closing, I will be executing a sell limit on this currency pair.

I jumped into these trades prematurely this week and got stopped out, but now, if these pairs close with engulfing candles, then it is a great indicator of trend reversal. I wish I would’ve waited, but that’s trading. Learn from every trade.

Watch these charts!

-Dr. Ninja

DrNinja. Thank you for sharing this info with us. Can’t wait to try it out.

Sure thing, Chinaman. I’m not an expert, but do pretty well with trading, so I hope to just help other’s learn and also for me to keep learning with every trade I make. I always value questions, input, and suggestions from everyone, as well. So, feel free to chime in at anytime.

I did put on a sell limit and a buy limit yesterday after the close at 5pm Eastern, USA. The retracements were [I]almost[/I] triggered overnight. I’m still keeping these on, because we could easily see a bigger retrace as the trend develops over the next few days, as price usually moves in waves. (Never chase the trade! Let it come to you. If it triggers, great! If it doesn’t…no worries. There will always be more trades.) The dark blue lines are support and resistance lines that I manually drew.

I’ll post pictures, below.

[B][U]AUD/CHF:[/U][/B]

[B]Stop Loss:[/B] [B]0.77658[/B]

[B]Entry:[/B] [B]0.76998[/B]

[B]Take Profit: [/B] [B] 0.75676[/B]

Total Pips if TP is hit: [B]1,322[/B]

[B][U]EUR/AUD:[/U][/B]

[B]Stop Loss:[/B] [B]1.37075[/B]

[B]Entry:[/B] [B]1.38243[/B]

[B]Take Profit:[/B] [B]1.40535[/B]

Total Pips if TP is hit: [B]2,292[/B]

I really love these large engulfing candle patterns that showed up on these charts. To read more about this price action pattern - Engulfing Candlestick Pattern Definition. How to trade?

(Also, I am using Center of Gravity setting - 125 and RSI - 14…for all charts now. No custom settings per chart.)

Happy trading and happy Friday, everyone.

-Dr. Ninja

WATCH:

So, this is looking nice for perhaps the Sunday night open, on the daily chart. (I only trade daily charts). We’re seeing a whole lot of wicks on these candles hitting a support level. Today looks like we might close with a nice pinbar. RSI and COG all line up. This will be a sell limit trade, if we see this pinbar close today, so I’ll be thinking about putting on a limit order. My only hesitation is that there is still another support/resistance level about where the current candle is. I might wait to see divergence before pulling the trigger on this one. We shall see.

Watch this pair!

-Dr. Ninja

WATCH:

This currency pair is approaching a key support zone (NZD/JPY), and also close to green line on COG. Just keep watching this pair on the daily chart. We could see a possible bullish reversal next week sometime.

Happy trading.

-Dr. Ninja

I love playing the support and resistance game with Forex trading. It gives me the most profits and is extremely reliable. I have always drawn them by hand…but now, since discovering this little guy…(based on candle close)…I am no longer going to draw very often. This indicator charts the MAJOR support and resistance zones…for ALL time periods on ONE chart. So these S&R lines are extremely powerful! I use dailys, so it charts the daily, weekly, and monthly S&Rs. If you drop the time down, you’ll see more lines. Download this baby. You will be really glad you did. Price jumps to and from these zones…it’s the way price works and fluctuates. Trade off of these zones! Example below.

Enjoy the indicator. Link to it here.
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Eq0SKZYTcnxXs8r1V4e0uQ

I watch this guy’s videos a lot. He’s good at his craft and can learn a lot from him.

-Dr. Ninja

Dr Ninja.
Got a question do you run trailing stop? If you do how many pips do you set it for?

Hi, Chinaman.

I do not. I just make my stop something I am comfortable with losing, if it were to hit, and make it above the swing high. Then just make sure the profit target is at least 2:1. If things move well, I may adjust my SL manually, but I don’t set an autotrail.

-Dr. Ninja

I wanted to try but none of the indicators work, are they incompatible with build 1090?