Personality Quiz on Pipsology

I just took the Personality Quiz (Which Trading Style is Best for you) at Pipsology School. I know what my trading personality is but I still took the test for giggles but was surprised because the result was spot-on. I thought that it couldn’t detect my trading personality because I do a mix trading of very short scalping to day trading, to swing and also do position trading (but only when I trade for my friends and never for myself). The truth is that almost always that I start with a plan to day trade and set a goal of 20 to 40 trades but sometime I do a lot less depending on the market… The thing is that when I see that the market is slow that my instant reaction is to chill and just watch some B-movies or just scalp all day long. On a scalping day I see myself normally doing 40 plus trades. My maximum record in a single day was 140 short scalps. This may sound crazy especially to newbies and non scalpers but there are traders who trades more. I remember that there was a time when I showed the number of trades that I took on a scalping day to my mates on a Skype Group and they said that they never have seen anything like it, haha! One noob even commented that 20 trades is too much and and that I should have blown my account already… got me laughing because if 20 trades can blow up my account then I should have been stopped or busted a lot earlier that day and wouldn’t be sharing my live trades to them during that time. Sooooo funny how some people react to rabbit traders like me, like we are some kind of E.T. haha!

It predicted that I’m a scalper. I was hoping that it will say that I’m a day trader or a swing trader because I think that the two sound more groovy, lol! Even my wife thinks that I’m a day or swing trader (which I still am) but I just couldn’t fool the test, HAHAHA!

Anyway… I think the test on Pipsology is surprisingly accurate and you should try it too because it should reveal what kind of trader you are and it’s fun.

So what’s your result?