OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - Page 3
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Sweet Pip is offline FX-Men Honorary Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFx View Post
    Good to hear my friend. You can Google "ozfx". Some how the moderator doesn't like me to post links here
    You can add your blog to your profile, so when members click on your screen name, it comes up with option box and one of them is "Visit OZFX Homepage"

jimbospeed is offline Junior Member

Default Sun and shade...

Sweet pip...

thanks for the system, at first glance it is similar to the one I'm putting the touches on and if you allready have one in place then I'll merge the two to fit me and my

We've had similar experiences and I can see why our systems seem to be extensions of them.. (no more sitting in front to a P.C. fretting all day)

anyway...just wanted to let you know someone else is out there and will be testing and adding imput ....

Good luck and may fairweather fill your sails (and your pocket book)

walkonwallstreet is offline Junior Member
    ozfx, do you know what time of the day does ODL server change on the daily bar chart? i mean when a new bar appears

Sweet Pip is offline FX-Men Honorary Member
    I am having a little trouble with the entry signals. Since there is a whole hour before the candle closes, during it's development it can trigger the signals, but then change it's direction and stops out at a loss. So I'm trying to filter out these false signals as much as possible.

Therefore, OzFx...looking for a rule of thumb, do you wait to enter the trade after the candle closes and the Stoch & AC has crossed the 0?. Also, do you take the trade if the 200 SMA is passing through the middle of or touching the candles and the other conditions are met?

Thanks
    Last edited by Sweet Pip; 02-06-2008 at 12:30 PM.

OzFx is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Pip View Post
    You can add your blog to your profile, so when members click on your screen name, it comes up with option box and one of them is "Visit OZFX Homepage"

Good idea..I'll do that. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by walkonwallstreet View Post
    ozfx, do you know what time of the day does ODL server change on the daily bar chart? i mean when a new bar appears
    ODL pops new candle at 7PM EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Pip View Post
    Therefore, OzFx...looking for a rule of thumb, do you wait to enter the trade after the candle closes and the Stoch & AC has crossed the 0?. Also, do you take the trade if the 200 SMA is passing through the middle of or touching the candles and the other conditions are met?

Thanks
    I enter at the open of the candle, the candle where AC has crossed the 0 line.

I usually don't choose to take sides when price is very close 200sma.

Cheers,
    OzFx

Quiet simple is what I like about it. Going to start tonight, applied to EurJpy. Thanks!

kent123 is offline Newbie
    Hi guys, I was testing this system with the eur/jpy works amazing on the daily time frame. I just had one question it says to set stop loss at a 100 pips, and when your first target is hit move it to break even. So doe this mean when my first stop loss is hit i move all the other stop loss's down to about 50. Am confused on this can someone help, a example would be great. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kent123 View Post
    Hi guys, I was testing this system with the eur/jpy works amazing on the daily time frame. I just had one question it says to set stop loss at a 100 pips, and when your first target is hit move it to break even. So doe this mean when my first stop loss is hit i move all the other stop loss's down to about 50. Am confused on this can someone help, a example would be great. Thank you
    When price hits your first target of 50, move all of your stops to the BE,

Good luck

Forum Sponsors
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast