OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

EuR/JPY was just an example. You can trade on any pair you like.

Cheers,
Oz

Good to hear my friend. You can Google “ozfx”. Some how the moderator doesn’t like me to post links here :slight_smile:

Hi OzFx, thanks for your system, Im just wondering how I can set up Stoch on top of AC? I know I can use your template but if I do that, I cant seem to add any more indicators on the chart…

You can simply use the template provided on my blog or click on navigator->indicators-> locate stot and click hold drag on top of AC.

Cheers,
OzFx

You can add your blog to your profile, so when members click on your screen name, it comes up with option box and one of them is “Visit OZFX Homepage” :slight_smile:

Sweet pip…

thanks for the system, at first glance it is similar to the one I’m putting the touches on and if you allready have one in place then I’ll merge the two to fit me and my

We’ve had similar experiences and I can see why our systems seem to be extensions of them… (no more sitting in front to a P.C. fretting all day)

anyway…just wanted to let you know someone else is out there and will be testing and adding imput …

Good luck and may fairweather fill your sails (and your pocket book)

:smiley:

ozfx, do you know what time of the day does ODL server change on the daily bar chart? i mean when a new bar appears

I am having a little trouble with the entry signals. Since there is a whole hour before the candle closes, during it’s development it can trigger the signals, but then change it’s direction and stops out at a loss. So I’m trying to filter out these false signals as much as possible.

Therefore, OzFx…looking for a rule of thumb, do you wait to enter the trade after the candle closes and the Stoch & AC has crossed the 0?. Also, do you take the trade if the 200 SMA is passing through the middle of or touching the candles and the other conditions are met?

Good idea…I’ll do that. Thanks

ODL pops new candle at 7PM EST.

I enter at the open of the candle, the candle where AC has crossed the 0 line.

I usually don’t choose to take sides when price is very close 200sma.

Cheers,
OzFx

Quiet simple is what I like about it. Going to start tonight, applied to EurJpy. Thanks!

Hi guys, I was testing this system with the eur/jpy works amazing on the daily time frame. I just had one question it says to set stop loss at a 100 pips, and when your first target is hit move it to break even. So doe this mean when my first stop loss is hit i move all the other stop loss’s down to about 50. Am confused on this can someone help, a example would be great. Thank you

When price hits your first target of 50, move all of your stops to the BE,

Good luck

for eur/jpy pair… 100 stop loss is tooo tied since they tend to move 200-300 pips within a day

my stop loss is around 200-300

Hello,

Please I have some questions and will appreciate your answers:

I am interested in moving my stop loss too, how do you move a stop loss to break even? Does that mean there will be no losses if I move it to break even? How do I know or calculate what break even is? Is this the same way you ‘lock in profits’?

One more thing: I try setting Stop loss and Take Profit on Metatrader but have hardly been able to set it correctly as it keeps giving me errors. Could it be that the broker does not agree with the values I put in there? I have tried to set these values now without success, could someone tell me the possible reasons.

Thanks for your help.

OzFx Daily Method PIP Update
����������----------

Both our NZD/JPY and AUD/JPY hit the first Profit Taking point at +50. Later on price movement stopped the rest the of the lots at break even.

Market has been a volatile due to less volume caused by Chinese New year holiday. We should see the market resumed to normal by next week and more pips in our account.

Month Total: +150

Hey jimbospeed,

Do you know how to test (in MT4) if the Stochastic has crossed the AC nought line (0 zero)?

I initially I thought that would be easy to test as it’s probably equivalent to the Stoch’s 50 level line…but that ain’t so :frowning:

The AC nought line can move above and below the Stoch’s 50 level…so any suggestions, or if you know how to, would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Results are continuing to looking better and hope to post a first version of the EA soon.

Hi CyberG,

I’m not sure if it’s the broker or MT4 that sets limits but it seems there is some. I know my limits are a 10 pip minimum between the current price and a stop loss, and a 15 pip minimum between current price and trailing stop. So it will give me an error if I try to put in less than those numbers.

With that said, I would have to wait until I am up 10 pips before I can set my stoploss to the price I entered at to “break even”.

OzFx Daily Method PIP Update
����������----------

Both our NZD/JPY and AUD/JPY hit the first Profit Taking point at +50. Later on price movement stopped the rest the of the lots a break even.

Market has been a volatile due to less volume caused by Chinese New year holiday. We should see the market resumed to normal by next week and more pips in our account.

Month Total: +150