10 pips / day (NBoP)

Hello my friends,

I was looking at the last week and again a very strange one. I didn’t trade at all. I will try to tune a little more the system, but there is too much volatility and I don’t want to risk anyone’s money.

Thanks for patience.

Happy PIPpin’!

Hi…i am very much new to trading…in school presently. What strategy should I follow for 10 pips/day.

Someone is still trading this system ?

I sure people using it .I been trying it in demo and it works with a lot of patience . for myself instead of channels i use boilinger bands 1.00 to show me the break out of channel , and i also use cci 14 as additional confirmation . good luck

Hello guys,

Long time no see.

Anyone active since those great times? :slight_smile:

Hello Newbie here

i like your thread keep it going , thanks

Market opened with a bully attitude, specially against European currencies.

Here is what’s preparing…on GBP/USD

Regression channel and Fibonacci 61.8 were probed for a surge but bounced back.

I will wake up in the morning (after 6AM GMT) and see how will it look.

Keep you posted.

Many were tempted to enter short on GBP/USD, but if you keep calm and respect the strategy, you will be fine and finish the day in profit.
Today was not a good day for trading because the start was volatile.

Here is the final image of the day. Fibonacci is never wrong.

Good night!

And here are today’s trade details:

Regression Channel gave the trend line.
Fibonacci from yesterday’s low and today’s high gave the power levels needed to be broken.
The pair broke the channel, but the MACD was still positive. And bounced back from Fib 38.2.
After another hour it broke the Fib 38.2 and closed bellow. MACD turned negative. Good sign.
RSI and MA in good position, bellow 50 line.
I entered SHORT on the 3rd MACD negative at 1.2709.
I knew it’s a Perfec Setup so I targeted 20pips.
After half hour profit was taken, position closed. Good day for profit.

Here is the image:

Thank you for your time and Happy pippin’ :smiley:

It may seem to some that get 10 pips from the market every day is easy, but this is not true because if you want 10 pips, what is the opposite in the case of a loss? What is to stop the loss that you will use and what is the lot size?

Hello my friends,

28th of December was a good day, when when EUR/USD gave good profits for New Year’s Eve :smiley:
The trade is bellow. All the signs were perfect.
Regression Chan was surged. The 2 main MAs were crossed, MACD turned down and I always enter on the third bar. RSI, %R and their MAs were great.
Perfect trade at the perfect moment. 10.00AM GMT.

Good luck and Happy New Year!

Hey I would love to try this 10 pip strategy out, could you send me an email at [email protected]
Thank you.

Hello Team,

I am a male, 43 and from a service industry. I am new and looking for a small extra income with an investment of $1000. I was told to learn forex trading which risky but being careful can make some good money.
You would agree with me, how difficult it is learn a new thing at the age of 43:) hence i was browsing for some extra tip but the reviews for those website were terrible.
Finally, I have an account with FXTM now and trying to get some trade. I tried some free and paid signals and but the monthly average is still negative.
I was going through this forum and found that the above tip is still in discussion and wanted to check if this really works.
Please help me
Cheers
Robinson

Thankyou for explaining. I will try this after Christmas!

thanks for sharing this valuable strategy, Does it still profitalbe using this strategy?

Ho Ho Ho! Happy New Year!

Just a reminder that this still works

And I’m still alive, but testing my strategy in crypto.

Take care!

Excellent! I am hunting for some systems and getting ready to paper trade, very excited to try some systems. Especially one that has been here since… 2008? Wow.

Are people still using this system with good results??

Em

Very interesting startegy.Will it work on crypto also in 2023?:crossed_fingers:

10 pips / day (NBoP)" is a trading strategy that aims to achieve a consistent profit target of 10 pips per day in the forex market. The acronym “NBoP” stands for "No Bull or Bear, Only Pips.