Feed back on my system in progress (Not Holy-Grail!)

Defintally not a holy grail system I’m sure others are making more consistant profits then I am, however I’ld rather learn what I’m doing wrong and fix it, or just get lucky and later mess up the part I got lucky on and then fix it again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ok heres kind of what I do, I’m still in the process of pinning down the system.

Tools I’ll defintaly use:
Trend direction
Elliot wave theory (not always a main factor, but do try to keep with it)
WMA (14)
Heikin-Ashi
Fibonacci retracment
Trend lines

Looking into:
RSI
Stochastics (Full, Fast, or Slow)

Disreguarded:
MACD

I’ve been trying to keep it simple, however its gotten quite complex. But heres the basics on how it works by example:

On oandas chart I zoom out untill I can see about 14-15 months.

First what I look for is the overall trend, of the entire chart. If i cant figure that out I give up on that currency pair. USD/CAD is an example of one I’ve given up on for now. GBD/USD is borderline but its in a bearish trend. USD/CAD is kind of stalled out, its going horizontal right now. Not very good for my system.

The USD/JPY looks like its setting up for a good trade so I’ll use that as an example:

Fib lines from peaks/valleys at these days:
Oldest: Jun/Nov
Newest: Dec/Mar

Treadline, Nov/Mar

Ok, when it bounced off the tredline it also bounced off of an old fib line., now its between 2 of the newer fib lines.

To further support this RSI and full stoc are saying its overbought.

So now we go down to an hour time frame and look for it to hit another peek, decline a bit, come down from being overbought, then we sell. Stoploss should be at the peek we just declined from.

I’ve been doing pretty good with this but havnt hammerd out all the rules/indicators. Will give further details when I have them, really need to get my details correct before I go Live. If its not against the forum rules I’ld like sombody to backtest a few diffrent methods (can sombody let me know about this), or write me a metatrader expert adviser I can test/modify as needed.

I also look for WMA crossing over the price, as a signal to buy.