TheRumpledOne posts free indicators

No I don’t really concern myself with the rep ratings…I was just curious as to whether they are working correctly. Before they weren’t working at all, now they’re racking them up. TRO has a couple of good rep comments out of 8 (a few with no comments), but a stream of red blocks??..doesn’t make sense. :confused:

By jury I mean both sides have made their statements to prove or disprove something to the rest of us. I’m not here to judge anyone. If Babypips takes any action, then they are the judge, jury & excecutioner, swung by popular opinion I suppose. However, if the popular opinion meter isn’t working properly, then I’d have a problem with that. I suppose too that anyone can signup under multiple user names and falsely swing the vote.

I thought too that I read his ban had been lifted on some sites. Trader123 was banned here too at one time, but is now reinstated.

Stuff happens whether right or wrong… build a bridge and get over it and stick to learning new tips which apparently is what you’re here for. :slight_smile:

Thanks SweetPip. It looks like there’s a “witch hunt” going on.

Just want people to understand how this person twists the facts. Like the famous Bill Clinton line “It depends on what the meaning of the word “is” is”. He says he doesn’t “request donations”. That’s like someone going to an event and having to pay a $50.00 “donation” at the door. Think they’d get in without that “donation”? In any event, here’s a post from the man himself. The Rumpled One, AKA; Code Muncher, AKA: many other names to hide his identity. The one banned by many sites through no fault of his own, of course. He ruined an entire tread at another site with his incessant posting of one poor indicator after another from his bag of tricks. He asked for the code on his first day of visiting the thread for a dashboard that people labored over for months, and got mad that he wasn’t given it. Then, he set about to show everyone he could make his own dashboard. He thinks he’s better than everyone else. That’s his problem. He thinks the rules of decorum don’t apply to him. He’s been around the forums for a long time, creating chaos everywhere he goes. I could show post after post from other forums showing his arrogance and narcissism. And, he has the nerve to blame others for his being banned. Anu=yway, here’s his post on Baby Pips.

"Yes, some of my indicators are only sent to people who make donations. Is that a crime? Aren’t I the one who says you don’t need indicators - all you need is a HORIZONTAL LINE?

Why don’t you look and see how many indicators of my you can download from free? IT’S HUNDREDS!!

I am NOT using coercion. If someone likes my work and wants to show appreciation by making a donation, what’s wrong with that? It’s between them and me. Doesn’t affect you at all. There are plenty of free indicators all over the net. There are plenty of sites selling indicators. So what is your real problem?

Most important indicators? There is no such thing!! You sound bitter. Did the market wipe you out? Show me where I say you HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF MY INDICATORS?"

What is it? Does he request donations or not? At the very top of this page, he says “I do not request donations”. In another post on this same forum, he says “Yes, some of my indicators are only sent to people who make donations”.

You figure that one out when you figure out what the meaning of the word “is” is. Bill Clinton used that excuse when he told a reporter that there is no sexual relationship with that woman. He meant that there wasn’t one going on at that time. But, of course, we all know there WAS one going on at some time. But, ole Bill was technically correct. I guess someone that claims “I do not request donations” would be technically correct when he claims “Yes, some of my indicators are only sent to people who send donations”. Go figure???

Just so you know. This will be my last post on this individual. With his arrogance and alleged superiority, he tarnishes everything and everywhere he goes. He’s the Darth Vader of forex.

What is it? Does he request donations or not? At the very top of this page, he says “I do not request donations”. In another post on this same forum, he says “Yes, some of my indicators are only sent to people who make donations”.

“GIFTS AND DONATIONS ACCEPTED” is a statement.

“PLEASE SEND ME A GIFT OR DONATIONS” is a SOLICITATION.

The courts are very clear on this.

Are the “donation” indicators better than the free ones? That’s up for debate. My TRO DYNAMIC SR FIBS indicator is FREE. It has been translated into other languages that I don’t code in. Does that sound like an inferior indicator?

My TRO HEATMAP allows you to display multiple currencies on multiple time frames on a single chart and it’s FREE. Yet, someone complains because the TRO HEAT HISTORY is a “donation” indicator. Funny thing is, if it were the other way around, they would still be complaining! :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just because the KOOL AID drinkers of the KANTOR KULT lost their B[/B]s when the market tanked on them, they decided to “witch hunt” me. A couple of people tried to warn them ahead of time but they followed their leader into the abyss.

As you can readily see…NOTHING is ever his fault. It’s always someone else. When he gets banned from trade Station and Esignal, it’s because he knew too much. He was so much better than their own paid programmers, and they were afraid of him. It wasn’t because of his arrogance and narcissism. when he’s banned from a website, it’s not his fault. It’s because people lost money and decided to witch hunt him. For the record, there were a few people who lost money that he calls kool aid drinkers, and they were the ones who ignored the rules. The factthat he calls and did call the followers of that system “kool aid drinkers” only proves that he’s a know it all. The Rumpled One knows all. He knows better than anyone who ever did forex. He can tell other people how to run their thread, He can take over that thread, if he wants, and he did. Is itany wonder wehy he wanted the code to that dashboard? Is it any wonder why he has soooooo many indicators? Did he not himself say he takes other indicators and “improves” them, and has been accused of plagarizing indicators? Of course, since he knows it all, he MUST improve other people’s indicators, shouldn’t he? Just like he wanted to “improve” the Kantor dashboard, possibly to later sell it on EBAY, or maybe for “donations” that people don’t really have to give, but wouldn’t get it if they didn’t. Wonder now why he has thousands of indicatirs, my friends? Wonder how many “donations” he gets a month from indicators he “improved”? Mr. Rumpled One…I’m no newbie. I won’t let you get away with lies.

Guess “will be” means something like IS regarding last posts…Go figure???

I agree there, sweet pip. I did say that was my last post about it, and it wasn’t. Sorry bout that. Won’t happen again.

Obviously, paradoxical is a deeply disturbed individual.

I do not think he is the disturbed one.

I still have some pm’s you sent me a couple of months ago, mildly threatening I would call them. They are there in case BP admin ever wants to see them.

Buyers … or donors … beware.

Wow Really? That should be reported!

I’m beginning to wonder about him too, he’s been making claims that on MBT you can have a sell order filled with ask and a buy filled with bid, that it’s not slippage. I use them and I’ve had orders filled “around” my requested price and sometimes spread is 0 - even negative sometimes, but that’s not what he’s saying.

Seems strange to me, so when I mentioned that I’m going to contact them on Monday to ask about it he says “no need to contact them”.

What’s happening to our great forum?

When I said no need to contact them, I meant that all you need to do is use a LIMIT order. But, by all means, feel free to contact MBT!!

Threatening? You have go to be kidding me.

It’s interesting how one sentence can represent different meanings. For example, the following 7-word sentence can mean 6 different things (try saying it out loud with emphasis on the one word each time you say it and see if you can hear the difference) :

[B]“I did not say he stole the money”.[/B]

[B]I[/B] = meaning, it wasn’t me who said it.

[B]DID NOT[/B] = deny saying it

[B]SAY[/B] = might have implied it, but didn’t outright say it.

[B]HE(SHE) [/B]= maybe someone else, but not the one being accused.

[B]STOLE [/B]= the action, maybe it wasn’t stolen, maybe borrowed or something else.

[B]THE[/B] = the money in question…maybe some other money but not this money.

[B]MONEY[/B] = might have been another object.

It’s so hard to put tone/emphasis into the written form, so therefore it is so easily subject to (the wrong) interpretation. One really needs to qualify what they think was the intent of the message, by asking for it, before relaying their interpretation of it on to others…4XStar not meaning you did or didn’t receive a mildly threatening pm because I havn’t seen it, but other posts I’ve seen certainly demonstrate this.

That’s a good point.

Posted a free indicator here:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/15886-thoughts-scalping-7.html#post64131

Posted a free indicator here:

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/16021-never-lose-again-15.html#post65357

Posted some free indicators here:

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/16021-never-lose-again-12.html#post65141

Posted my version of the HEATMAP here:

http://forums.babypips.com/gbpjpy/15356-gbp-jpy-winning-strategies-29.html#post65052

The TRO FX DASHBOARD EXT will allow the trader to enter just about any external indicator in your indicator folder and display if it is going up or down.

http://forums.babypips.com/gbpjpy/15356-gbp-jpy-winning-strategies-29.html#post65060

TRO DYNAMIC SUPPORT RESISTANCE FIBS will show you in REAL TIME when an new S/R level is being established. Usually, if 3 or more bars pass and the new level is tested again, it is penetrated.

Note: to get the fib levels to display you have to set the inputs to TRUE.

http://forums.babypips.com/gbpjpy/15356-gbp-jpy-winning-strategies-27.html#post64929