A Basic Breakout System

LINK TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD

Early entries using high breakouts for entries on individual candles, rather than full swings.

LINK TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD

[B]GBP/USD set long on 1.9792 [/B]

[B]USD/CHF set short on 1.0250 [/B]

[B]USD/JPY set short on 106.78 [/B]

[B]AUD/USD set long on 0.9637[/B]

Looks very interesting I will take some time and look over your examples more closely. thanks for the hard work, john

elang im just a little confused. In p1 we look for a breach of the atr line. In p2 it is correcting so if it broke say a bull line we are looking for the price to move down. in p3 we are looking for the price to continue and we enter where it originally breached the atr??? It is an excellent presentation of your system. Im certain once I understand Im gonna be like ow i see now.
thanks, john

Got one question for ya, I know you can use any system with any broker…

but which would you reccomend to try a demo of this strat on and then move onto a livi mini acct? And whats the status on interbank, I heard they are going downhill

Thanks!

IBFX are fine, check the NFA’s brokerage statements.

They meet their requirements and have a lot more extra, they are growing not going down.

I recommend IBFX or ALPARI. The feed is important.

Ok because I was reading on forexpeacearmy that some ppl have been displeased with them recently…i guess thats just a lagging connection

but it got a 2/5, and I’ve been warned about any trading system that uses interbank…however you never know WHAT information to beleive in this… I see forex as a way for anyone to get false info out there so they can profit from someones loss lol

also what kind of leverage are you using? I’m going to be using mini lots so I know I could go from 100-500

btw i’m trying to make a custom indicator in MT4… its not letting me, I can’t edit it at all, how do I go about this? I’ve tried using its help and searched but haven’t found anything helpful

I guess I will have to reread your thread and find the answer myself.