High Probability Forex System 50-7- Pips Per Trade

Dear friends,

I want to share with you a system I use to trade successfully for some time now. Pls know that it is not the holy grail. I hope that some of you here can make useful contributions that we can make the system better

Download the PDF and the templates. I will be back for further charts and questions. Happy trading

HPFS.pdf (55.7 KB)

HPTS INDCATORS(2)(2).zip (15.1 KB)

1 Like

Looks intriguing so far … anything that will help figure out the G-Y is a friend of mine :smiley:

Gj 4hr Trade

A guy from Nigeria (home of internet scams) with only 2 posts… I don’t feel safe even downloading that .zip file… who knows what’s in it.

I can understand your insecurity. I think we are rather here to learn how to trade and discuss trading ideas and not to bloat over how many posts we have made. I did rather make few posts with great sense than making hundreds without any sense. I have been lurking around here for the past two years reading all i could from others and now think that I have something worthwhile to post.

Calling me a crook just because I am from Nigeria when I have not made you any offers is very unfair and I demand full apologies. Nigeria is my country and I am proud to say that I am one. The reason I had to edit my profile and add that is because I want to fully represent my country.

If you have been scammed by anyone posing from Nigeria then you have yourself to blame for being greedy going for unrealistic offers. I don’t have to reply to posts like this but I did just to let others know that there are millions of fine very talented individuals from Nigeria doing great things in various fields everywhere around the net.

I have been learning for over two years now and trading for over one year with some reasonable proofs. So man lets get back to trading

Pleae i need help.

I thought the last post should appear after the previous posts and not the other way round. The way I am seeing things here is that new posts are coming on top of previous . Is that the way the site is configured to run or have I screwed things up? Thanks guys

Hi in you’r blog do U post daily signals ?

I have the same problem

Yes I do when i feel comfortable about anyone.

do U have a time when U post it ?

There is a forum section in the blog where we discuss daily trade setups that unfold as they unfold. Feel free to join the forum for trade updates and learn the system first b/c that is what we discuss

Go to your setup page if you want to configure the order of posts differently. I thought that was a sensible and considered response to Yarcofins post which was unecessarily rude

Well there is at least one redneck in every venue, even forex trading forums :smiley:

I unzipped bros’s template & indicators, they installed normally … and I am quite intriqued by them. I like his use of the double zig zags.

So far this is a very useful thread, whether the originator is from Nigeria, South Carolina or Zeta Reticuli … I just want more information on how to successfully trade the guppy :cool:

Thanks bros.

Two… but one is more open minded than others.:slight_smile:

Your comment is just as insensitive to me as Yarcofin’s to him.:smiley:

Yarcofin seems alright, he just jumped the gun and messed up with that comment. He should admit that he was a bad boy and say he is sorry.

The term redneck offends you?? But you’re a [I]Texas[/I] redneck … they love everyone … as long as you’re from Texas :smiley:

Actually I probably should have said it was a redneck-type comment in the worst connotation of the word. Some rednecks are prejudiced, some are not that smart … and then some are Texans and that balances it all out again. :slight_smile:

There are nice red necks and horrible rednecks!!! I think what people are trying to say is we should not judge people in here by where they come from or what their english is like etc etc. Who knows he might just scare off the one trader that has all the answers and we will miss out.:eek: Yarcofin has made a few snarly comments to new people here and there on this forum and it might just be time for him to go in the naughty corner. Cute kid by the way:)

The term doesn’t offend, how you linked the term to a stereotype could have.

But don’t worry, it didn’t.:slight_smile: I was making a joke more or less. It takes alot in this world to get me offended.:D:p

Now, lets hear more about this system!!:wink:

You’re talking about my avatar?

If so, thanks.:slight_smile:

Ok guys,

I’m just back out of bed. Too much screen watching yesterday. I run an office full time consulting with small businesses and can only trade 4 or five hours a day. so i may not be here 24hrs. hope you guys understand.

Now back to trading. I do believe we have all read the pdf and understand the basics of the HPFS. I think that is the first place to start.

Ok I added 2 more rules that is not on the pdf. I was only able to type it yesterday at the fxprogroup forum and will later share it at my blog.

I added these rules to increase the probability of each trade taken. They are the inside bar and the MACD divergence. More in my next post. Just look at the chart below for now

The HIGH PROBABILITY FOREX SYSTEM tries to take advantage of market turning points. While that is risky to do with some great deal of tools we can win 80% of the time.

I have also noticed that some pairs will do extremely well with this system while some others will not. This is why I am including the following rules to further increase winning chances.

Yes, you will be put out of many trades but you will take more profitable ones if you stick with the rules.

HERE is what happened at the chart above. We get a sell signal using our original HPFS rules. But to be double sure we are not playing on a danger zone we check to see if there is an inside bar and a MACD divergenge to corroborate the signal.

So what is AN INSIDE BAR.

An inside bar is a candle with a lower high and a higher low. That is compared with the immediate last candle that formed it has a lower high and a higher low. It actually indicates indecision at that particular time in question. That is the market is very indecisive whether to go up or go down

See the chart for clue. The bars marked with the blue/red marks are inside bars