Let's Make Money cover the S/L Split profits

I have an idea for serious traders only please. Does anyone know how to allow someone with proven track record to be able to trade an account, would have to be able to cover stop loss. And we would work out a fair split on profits.

so what you basically want is to team up with someone who has a proven track record and will cover the stop loss but will split it with you…

Um…so what are you bringing? Are you supplying the money?

I think he’s the one that plan’s to trade and is looking for someone to stake him on his venture.

I think he is looking for a trading pattern. But i am not sure when losses occur, how will they share the losses?:confused:

I plan on putting up the money, or we could poole money together and if people want to trade they have to pay to cover the losses for the trade. I’m searching for ideas to make it fair and honest for everyone.

87 views and only 3 reply’s…? I was hoping that people would be thrilled about this idea, share you thoughts on how this can work, I’m open to any suggestions.

sounds like a scam… going to “find” someone to give the money too… then just run off with it and the other guy is either himself or a pal he is splitting with

Reported

Maverick731
I’m sorry that you feel this is a scam, I was hoping that people would genuinely be interested in offering ideas on how to make this work for Traders who lack the capital, but have the skill…you may not interested, but thanks for your comments. I’m sure there are others who share your thoughts ,and just haven’t expressed it. But think about what I’m asking here I’m willing to use my money or we can pool money together via some type of investment club or something they just have to be able to cover the losses for each trade they take.I’m sure this concept will work and that their are people who are willing to brainstorm with me to make this a win win for everybody.
<[email protected]>

That defies logic. If someone has the skill. All they need is one dollar and an internet connection and they will make money with it.

A little naive I’m afraid

1. Most cannot trade profitably
  2. Even those that can find the psychological demands of trading for others overwhelming
  3. If you can do 1 and 2 you trade for very high net worth individuals for a significant share of the profits and do it professionally