100% 5 pips wining trade?

Hello,

I’m looking for something to be sure to make 5 pips per trade (100% wining trades for a long period).

Have you got any idea to do this ?

Thank you !

Hmmm…100% winning trades. Have you checked with Harry Potter?

There’s no such thing as 100% winning trades. There are lots of ways to make 5 pips or 50 or 500 on trades, but you should set your sites a little lower, like 55-60% winning trades. Plus, 5 pip gains don’t give you any room for stop loss, don’t even cover the spread for some pairs.

Thank you for your answer.

I’m not looking for an impossible method, I’m sure we could make 5 pips per trade or 5 pips per day on M15 or H1 without StopLoss and with 100% wining trade.

Method you think about, is scalping but I’m not interesting about scalping.

I would only a method to make 5 pips per trade or per day and I think it could be possible.

Sure 30-50 or better pips could be possible but without 100% wining trade.

Thank you.

I’m sure you could make 5 pips a day at least a 99% of the time on the M15. You’d be watching multiple pairs and waiting for good setups with confirmation. Then you could slip in for 5 pips and get out. I don’t know why you’d be happy with 25 pips a week unless your a millionaire.

Method you think about, is scalping but I’m not interesting about scalping.

Any way you slice it, taking 5 pips is scalping. You can call it whatever you want, but it’s still scalping. And, if your going to go through all the trouble to have a perfect record on 5 pips a day, why wouldn’t you allow room for losses and devise a system that will take more pips overall and actually have the potential to supplement your income?

Thank you !

Sure I could make more than 5 pips a day, but it is the goal I would like for the first time.

Most of the time I make between 30-100 pips a day but it is about 70%-80% wining trade.

About my income, my capital have 7 numbers in �uro, so I don’t need to make 100 pips per day, I prefer something less risky.

About scalping, yes it is, but not for my broker :slight_smile: (MIG)

Thank you !

[QUOTE=edacsac;71084]I’m sure you could make 5 pips a day at least a 99% of the time on the M15. You’d be watching multiple pairs and waiting for good setups with confirmation. Then you could slip in for 5 pips and get out. I don’t know why you’d be happy with 25 pips a week unless your a millionaire.
QUOTE]

Hi edacsac,
I fully understand what you are saying…but dont let pip count and financial gain become binded together.

If…and thats a big IF a system can be created to produce 5 pips on a trade with no downdraw (except the spread at the begining of the trade). Then a person could use very high lot sizes.

I trade small lots…very small :slight_smile: so if I get a 100 pip gain I made $1 (USD). But someone else can make 5 pips a day…thats 25 pips a week for 52 weeks a year thats 1300 pips a year…if their pip value was $10(USD)…well…thats $13,000/year…not too bad for spending 2-3 hours infront of a PC every day.

I don’t want to argue w/ anybodys logic because I think your both correct…I just wanted to point out that 5 pips a day can indeed produce a suplimental income.

Happy Hunting :slight_smile:

Thats true, point taken. I look at it from lowly perspective that if I eventually fund my account at my plan of $10k, and using 3% MM with lot sizes of 0.03, my pips would be worth $3 each (if I understand correctly). So indeed, if you have 100k in your account, 5 pips a day can be worthwhile.

Thank you mtandk0614,

Exactly, I trade 100 Lots per trade, this is why my goal is only 5 pips a day.

And this is an enough income per week/month or year.

Just to be more precise, the goal is 5 pips + spread.

I trade only EUR/USD and the spread is 2 with MIG, so to be logical the goal is 7 Pips a day.

Thank you all.
Have a nice day !

There are no hard and fast rules to forex trading.
Its all about your Skills, trading personality, your mood and the mood of the market.

One thing is sure, you can make more than you expect.

I would refer you to do further or revert to the babypips school.
It will surely help you.

From
Forexraider.

Thank you Forexraider !

Yes, read again BabyPips School could be interesting.

But if you have a method to make safely 5 pips, it could be interesting too :wink:

Thank you again !

Hi,

If you havn’t seen this method, it seems good for 10 pips, but if you only want 5, then only take 5…:smiley:

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/10828-10-pips-day-nbop.html

Thanks,

I read it yet but I’m not sure it is a good method.
And the other thing is I never succeeded to put MA lines on graph like Pipology do !

Well good luck with your search. If you find one, please let us all know :smiley:

Hi,

I’m currently practising on a demo account and still new to forex. Like yourself, I just focus on a 5 pips win cause with it I have a higher chance of wins and i trade with 5 lots. My wins are at least 95%. I used 5 EMA and 10 EMA. As it crosses path i make my entry, limit at 5 pips and have no stop loss (very risky), cause i thought you might need some leeway for the prices to move. So in a day I can trade a few pairs. GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD,JPY. So far so good. I’ve used this strategy for a month now and still fine tuning it. What do you think? I’m still learning.

heres my way of trying to make 100% accuracy on trades. i trade off the big charts only looking to make 20-40pips…and any trades off the hour charts are at mostly lookin to make 20pips…macd and slow stoch have to say the same thing…and divergences is the money maker(goal 100pips a week)…u say u only want 5 pips correct? look at the daily charts…or some hour charts,dependin on the pair…find yourself an attractive position to open up to based on a daily chart and put ur limit at +5…theres barely a gap between the target line and position line…almost looks like ONE line. if the daily chart candles decide to bounce in the opposite direction before it goes ur way for only 5 pips plus spread. then your luck sucks and u need to quit forex…

this is my strategy plan for turning 10,000usd into 1,000,000usd within only 5200pips…key facotr is letting it grow exponentionally…but thats a whole new topic that i already started which ended as a dud…good luck

I do have system that will give you 5 pip per trade

downloading following meta4 indicators

super signal 5 (work will but have to wait until the arrow has stop)
signal line for any time frame. (as long as it has good angles that is strong trend)

so, just wait super signal v3 to give you signal (better to wait until signal line have good angle) then that is time to enter

oh, if want to be sure, using Aroon this indicator to confirm

Aroon indicator plase find it at codebase.mq4.com

sorry mod, if other forum link is not allowed, please remove it.

thanks

Even if you do find a great plan or strategy, you can’t do crap with it unless you have the guts to see drawdown. I see day in and day out that most people in here are stop/loss lovers with very little guts to see even a lousy 50 PIPs DD. In order to succeed with FX, you need a decent sized trading account trading on a standard account and you need to have the guts to laugh at huge drawdowns. If you cannot do this, you will fail… time and time again. And you will be one of those bitter traders who will blame brokers for “stop hunting” and eat up other BS that are utter rubbish myths of trading.

why not try my system your self, then see.

I am not fighting! This is my thought.

every one has his or her system. I do find is Aroon indicator give you most accurate trend signals. so just wait until it show end, and signal line, and super signal all do agree, then that is time to enter.

most people do trade only using 3% of there account. so what is the point to do trade?

if you do know the trend why not to put 40% or even 50% of your money.

compare 3% for 30 pip as not too sure, and 50% for 10 pip that is sure, which one make more?

even if you only want to using super signal, just need to wait until next bar to be ended 5 pip is not a problem.

I only have problem to do trade which is chasing the trend. so as long as you wait until everything do comfirm that is the key to success in forex.

forex and stock market are waiting game. (not like other people holding the trade until it is profitable)

I mean wating game is waiting for right signal to enter.

nazoreen, I don’t have a method for you so I hope I am not messing up your thread here, but I did want to comment on whether or not it is possible.

Personally, I tend to share the opinion of JonnyFX in general when it comes to trading…no pain no gain so to speak. However, it sounds like you are already making money in FX and thus you probably already understand that drawdown is just part of the game and are just searching for another method…one that is the ultimate in high probability trading (100%).

In terms of your goal of hitting 100% winning trades at 5 pips + spread…well, I think it might / could be possible, but I think the thing you are missing in terms of your goal is how often you would need this system to trade. The reason that I say that is that I would think that if you were able to develop a system like this, that it certainly would not trade very often.

So, if you say that you want a system that has 100% winning trades, and makes 5 pips + spread ever trade, and trades avg. of 1 time per week, and looks for this trade across 6 different pairs…maybe it would be possible with a lot of hard work? But if you tell me that you have the exact same goal and want it to trade avg. of 1 time per day…well, now I think that is going to be a lot harder to achieve (obviously).

At any rate, I doubt it is possible but I really don’t know enough to say for sure yet (ask me again in about 10 years). Hey, I did see that Sweet Pip was kind enough to post a link to a thread started by some guy who goes goes by Pipsology. I had read that entire thread and so was familiar with it. Now, in that thread Pipsology outlines a system that he says makes him average 10 pips a day I think. However, he also has a system he developed which I think is different that he leases which is out on a website (that I will not advertise here) and the system that he has on that website has been trading for 4 months, makes 10 pips per trade, and has 100% winning trades so far. However, it has only made 4 trades in those 4 months. Maybe he has come across the 100% 10 pip + spread method and you would just need to modify it to be the 100% 5 pip + spread method. I will warn you in advance, don’t ask him any “general” questions & don’t ask any questions as all if you have not already learned the basics of forex trading as covered in the babypips school.

Good luck to you and I hope that if you do figure this out, that you will share with us…if not the method itself, at least some account statements so that we will all know that it is possible.

yes its possible …but if you think anyone is gonna list a 100% system on a forum then i have a magic wand to sell you … really it works… i have lots of system most with indicators ive built myself… the only way to learn this is to read learn and backtest adjust backtest adjust backtest figure out whats causing losses backtest again and so on.

I prefer aiming for 100+pips per trade on a relatively small % of my account … if it runs to 100+pips then its prob equivalent to your 5 pips using 1/2 your account… of and even clorox high concentrate bacterial spray doesnt work 100% of the time … when you go into surgery no surgery has a 100% rate of success… so why look for a 100% rate strategy for fx which almost no one fully understands… when doctors who have spent 15 years studying and 15 yrs practicing can skill kill people 1% of the time

anyways my two cents 100% is never gonna be 100% because itll be 100% until its not 100% and then id hate to see what happens at that 1% time it doesnt work and you have no sL and it plummets and ur using 1/2 or more of your account…