100% 5 pips wining trade?

Thank you Forexraider !

Yes, read again BabyPips School could be interesting.

But if you have a method to make safely 5 pips, it could be interesting too :wink:

Thank you again !

Hi,

If you havnā€™t seen this method, it seems good for 10 pips, but if you only want 5, then only take 5ā€¦:smiley:

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/10828-10-pips-day-nbop.html

Thanks,

I read it yet but Iā€™m not sure it is a good method.
And the other thing is I never succeeded to put MA lines on graph like Pipology do !

Well good luck with your search. If you find one, please let us all know :smiley:

Hi,

Iā€™m currently practising on a demo account and still new to forex. Like yourself, I just focus on a 5 pips win cause with it I have a higher chance of wins and i trade with 5 lots. My wins are at least 95%. I used 5 EMA and 10 EMA. As it crosses path i make my entry, limit at 5 pips and have no stop loss (very risky), cause i thought you might need some leeway for the prices to move. So in a day I can trade a few pairs. GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD,JPY. So far so good. Iā€™ve used this strategy for a month now and still fine tuning it. What do you think? Iā€™m still learning.

heres my way of trying to make 100% accuracy on trades. i trade off the big charts only looking to make 20-40pipsā€¦and any trades off the hour charts are at mostly lookin to make 20pipsā€¦macd and slow stoch have to say the same thingā€¦and divergences is the money maker(goal 100pips a week)ā€¦u say u only want 5 pips correct? look at the daily chartsā€¦or some hour charts,dependin on the pairā€¦find yourself an attractive position to open up to based on a daily chart and put ur limit at +5ā€¦theres barely a gap between the target line and position lineā€¦almost looks like ONE line. if the daily chart candles decide to bounce in the opposite direction before it goes ur way for only 5 pips plus spread. then your luck sucks and u need to quit forexā€¦

this is my strategy plan for turning 10,000usd into 1,000,000usd within only 5200pipsā€¦key facotr is letting it grow exponentionallyā€¦but thats a whole new topic that i already started which ended as a dudā€¦good luck

I do have system that will give you 5 pip per trade

downloading following meta4 indicators

super signal 5 (work will but have to wait until the arrow has stop)
signal line for any time frame. (as long as it has good angles that is strong trend)

so, just wait super signal v3 to give you signal (better to wait until signal line have good angle) then that is time to enter

oh, if want to be sure, using Aroon this indicator to confirm

Aroon indicator plase find it at codebase.mq4.com

sorry mod, if other forum link is not allowed, please remove it.

thanks

Even if you do find a great plan or strategy, you canā€™t do crap with it unless you have the guts to see drawdown. I see day in and day out that most people in here are stop/loss lovers with very little guts to see even a lousy 50 PIPs DD. In order to succeed with FX, you need a decent sized trading account trading on a standard account and you need to have the guts to laugh at huge drawdowns. If you cannot do this, you will failā€¦ time and time again. And you will be one of those bitter traders who will blame brokers for ā€œstop huntingā€ and eat up other BS that are utter rubbish myths of trading.

why not try my system your self, then see.

I am not fighting! This is my thought.

every one has his or her system. I do find is Aroon indicator give you most accurate trend signals. so just wait until it show end, and signal line, and super signal all do agree, then that is time to enter.

most people do trade only using 3% of there account. so what is the point to do trade?

if you do know the trend why not to put 40% or even 50% of your money.

compare 3% for 30 pip as not too sure, and 50% for 10 pip that is sure, which one make more?

even if you only want to using super signal, just need to wait until next bar to be ended 5 pip is not a problem.

I only have problem to do trade which is chasing the trend. so as long as you wait until everything do comfirm that is the key to success in forex.

forex and stock market are waiting game. (not like other people holding the trade until it is profitable)

I mean wating game is waiting for right signal to enter.

nazoreen, I donā€™t have a method for you so I hope I am not messing up your thread here, but I did want to comment on whether or not it is possible.

Personally, I tend to share the opinion of JonnyFX in general when it comes to tradingā€¦no pain no gain so to speak. However, it sounds like you are already making money in FX and thus you probably already understand that drawdown is just part of the game and are just searching for another methodā€¦one that is the ultimate in high probability trading (100%).

In terms of your goal of hitting 100% winning trades at 5 pips + spreadā€¦well, I think it might / could be possible, but I think the thing you are missing in terms of your goal is how often you would need this system to trade. The reason that I say that is that I would think that if you were able to develop a system like this, that it certainly would not trade very often.

So, if you say that you want a system that has 100% winning trades, and makes 5 pips + spread ever trade, and trades avg. of 1 time per week, and looks for this trade across 6 different pairsā€¦maybe it would be possible with a lot of hard work? But if you tell me that you have the exact same goal and want it to trade avg. of 1 time per dayā€¦well, now I think that is going to be a lot harder to achieve (obviously).

At any rate, I doubt it is possible but I really donā€™t know enough to say for sure yet (ask me again in about 10 years). Hey, I did see that Sweet Pip was kind enough to post a link to a thread started by some guy who goes goes by Pipsology. I had read that entire thread and so was familiar with it. Now, in that thread Pipsology outlines a system that he says makes him average 10 pips a day I think. However, he also has a system he developed which I think is different that he leases which is out on a website (that I will not advertise here) and the system that he has on that website has been trading for 4 months, makes 10 pips per trade, and has 100% winning trades so far. However, it has only made 4 trades in those 4 months. Maybe he has come across the 100% 10 pip + spread method and you would just need to modify it to be the 100% 5 pip + spread method. I will warn you in advance, donā€™t ask him any ā€œgeneralā€ questions & donā€™t ask any questions as all if you have not already learned the basics of forex trading as covered in the babypips school.

Good luck to you and I hope that if you do figure this out, that you will share with usā€¦if not the method itself, at least some account statements so that we will all know that it is possible.

yes its possible ā€¦but if you think anyone is gonna list a 100% system on a forum then i have a magic wand to sell you ā€¦ really it worksā€¦ i have lots of system most with indicators ive built myselfā€¦ the only way to learn this is to read learn and backtest adjust backtest adjust backtest figure out whats causing losses backtest again and so on.

I prefer aiming for 100+pips per trade on a relatively small % of my account ā€¦ if it runs to 100+pips then its prob equivalent to your 5 pips using 1/2 your accountā€¦ of and even clorox high concentrate bacterial spray doesnt work 100% of the time ā€¦ when you go into surgery no surgery has a 100% rate of successā€¦ so why look for a 100% rate strategy for fx which almost no one fully understandsā€¦ when doctors who have spent 15 years studying and 15 yrs practicing can skill kill people 1% of the time

anyways my two cents 100% is never gonna be 100% because itll be 100% until its not 100% and then id hate to see what happens at that 1% time it doesnt work and you have no sL and it plummets and ur using 1/2 or more of your accountā€¦

Probably I have solution for all your doubts about 5 pips per day system , almost six years ago I developed my own strategy based on price action which allow to earn 5 pips per trade a day, I have test that every day on different pairs and stock for over five years on my personal account with no losing trade .I donā€™t want to to tell you that this is another ā€œholly grail systemā€ but no loss for five years and no loss on backtesting (I also did it since 2000 on EUR/USD and other major pairs since 2009) is not bad score . Right now I decided to share my signals which will be placed daily on ZuluTrade and if you want to try follow my strategy:

ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - TheWolfOfPipsStreet

Too bad. I just checked your profit today and it showed -137 pips.

100% 5 pips wining trade may not really be possible, but a 65% win is very possible. The strategy for achieving the 65% winning is short term trading and being very alert to scalp your profit anytime you make a 5 pips profit; market entry time is very important to achieve this goal.

I think his ranking is rapidly expanding! What do you guys thing? performance is increasingā€¦

This is my bare minimum strategy. Basically take $500 and turn it into a multi-million dollar/euro/whatever income. 3.5 pips a day or 17.5 pips a week. Or just every 5 trades change your lot size. The idea is going for that 3.5 pips is almost 99% guaranteed if you look at the chart long enough haha. So there it is.

well i cant post the link so ill be back after i make 5 posts

And now its lost 1,825 pips

:smiley: It went downhill from the moment of his last post. :slight_smile:

FWIW I think the OPs last post in the thread was 2008?

it was, but that never stopped anyone with something to promote from claiming a 100% win rate and offering their email address in an attempt to solicit new customers