Saxo Bank

Hi Babypipsters and Experience pipsters,
I’ve been using CitiFx Pro for awhile now, and have been successfull. I’ve recently switched to Saxo Bank, and the platform is similar, despite the execution and effective timing.

This might be a dumb question, but here it goes. What is the minimum time frame where Saxo allows a trade to be valid? ALso, has any one in the US have experienced with Saxo Bank? Considering that their headquarters are over seas, I do have a little worrisome about that. Any inputs would be great.

I think a better place to ask your question(s) is in the broker forum down below. d

I have to ask. Why did you leave citifx Pro if you were successfull? What was their good points, bad points?

Sorry, I’m still new to the forums. Although the information is very usefull here, and with the many friendly people on here, I still have a difficult time streaming this forum. hehe. Ill give it some more time, and eventually I’ll un-annoy the ones who are bothered. Sorry again.

I’ve been successfull with their demo for over three months. I’d have to say that the overall service CitiFX offers is excellent. It has a professional feel to it. The platform is very formal, although it is has extra that it offers that other platforms does not offer. Customer Service is a bit frustration. They’d seem to prefer not to talk much, only if you ask them the question, then they provide you the answer. However, not in dept, again, only if you ask them thoroughly. I had to ask them about scalping three times to get an answer.

The only reason why i’m switching to Saxo Bank is because Saxo offers a mini account, and considering that CitiFX Pro is “partnered” (dunno if thats the correct wording) with Saxo Bank, (or maybe “funded” by Saxo?) I want to use my successfull strategy on the same platform as CitiFX Pro. I couldn’t find any other platform similar to CitiFX Pro other than Saxo Bank. However, Saxo Bank’s headquarters is in Copenhagen, which I’d prefer a broker to be in the states. Again, I am new to the Forex Market, and maybe my worrisome is overrated.

Please, those who have any knowledge or insight on Saxo Bank, any input would be appreciated. Please help out a newb. :slight_smile:

-PipPipPip