Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

But it was and may be still is 1000 to become FX honorary member. Title means nothing though. What is important is that if you come here and receive good insights, it is only fair to share any good insights you may have. Learning is an exciting adventure! I always loved the quotes here at the bottom of the pages.

Sounds like a good plan

Cheers for ths site

Let’s make this “Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN” title as something that all of us should pursue in babypips
(of course beside making money)

Let’s achieve this prestigious status in Babypips

Yup in teaching make you more innovative in delivering new information.

“Teaching is also a good way to learn” - love it!

Great initiative! :slight_smile:

yeah i would love to

This post useful for every one. I really impressed your post

Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN and get into the secret and hidden thread? it’s apparantly so hgidden and secret that I caNT GET IN, AND YOU’D THINK AT THIS POINT, you could give some of us FXHM folks some trust. (where we go, others follow), many FF (forex frweaks) followed me here from the french fry factory, a forum or board has to go the extra mile and offer things that others dont, and give something that makes it worth staying.

Other forums do similar things, seems like a fair thing to provide to those who have contributed the mosty. It is fullfilling to see others learn and exciting when someone gains a gem from you and can take it and make it their own and make consistant money with it trading.

Really very useful.

Hi there, Im a newbie here and at forex trading I live here at the philippines and I am a 29 years old male. Im hoping to learn more from the member here in this forum and also to have a mentor and also a good friends. thanks in advance to all of you there. sorry also for my bad english :smiley:

Have a bless day and successful profitable forex trading to all of us.

vhanjj.

Have you ever seen “Avalon”? Sounds like it, a secret level hidden somewhere in the game.

Good theory. Like this most people will get credit ranking limited to valuable advice.
The awful suggestion is who quite a few use just about any ways of acquire it status. Let’s hope the fact that staff will be unpaid when often and keeping track of criminals.I am well over happy to play a part.

Exceptional suggestion. Using this method some can get credit rating only reserved for important data.

The actual damaging thought can be that will numerous uses any specific processes to get hold of the following popularity. With regards to in which staff members is going to be spectacular for the reason that normally together with keeping an eye on crooks.

I’ll be around pleased to indulge.

Well, with your 4614 posts, you are over-honored we feel…(lol…!) Hope this post will add value too since it is necessary to have some fun within so many serious discussions…

Hi

I think this is due to your avatar of a newborn (although perfect for babypips!)…(lol!)

I agree littlefranciscan. lets get the crest…I am on my 17th post now

I think not so bad idea because there is a flexibility to share other’s method but mentioning their names. I will contribute since I have got a source and I am ready to declare that this is not mine.

Sure Agentfx, you are at 17 and I am on 19, very close to 1000 (!!!)

Hi Sweet Pip

My question is what General mean through it? If I do not have a programmer than my broker will not let me making profits? Or in other words all the profitable traders doing the same! I am really confused about the broker’s role just mentioned! What I know is that the broker gets commission in every trade no matter whether that is an winning trade or a losing trade!

Welcome vhanji

See the school pages of this forum to get the basics first.
Then open a demo account with any broker. Remember this is completely free using a demo. You do not need to spend a penny as long as you are trading using a demo account.