Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

I agree littlefranciscan. lets get the crest…I am on my 17th post now

I think not so bad idea because there is a flexibility to share other’s method but mentioning their names. I will contribute since I have got a source and I am ready to declare that this is not mine.

Sure Agentfx, you are at 17 and I am on 19, very close to 1000 (!!!)

Hi Sweet Pip

My question is what General mean through it? If I do not have a programmer than my broker will not let me making profits? Or in other words all the profitable traders doing the same! I am really confused about the broker’s role just mentioned! What I know is that the broker gets commission in every trade no matter whether that is an winning trade or a losing trade!

Welcome vhanji

See the school pages of this forum to get the basics first.
Then open a demo account with any broker. Remember this is completely free using a demo. You do not need to spend a penny as long as you are trading using a demo account.

Hello guys,
What is FX-men??. sorry i never hear before, what is the advantages for us for being the honorary member of FX-men??

Thanks…

Excellent idea
i am a member of this blog but i want become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN but i dont know how can i done it ???

Sure I am very much interested to be a part of FX-MEN.

Sounds interesting,but much time needed.

what is the procedure for doing that

helooo how can i become a member of Fx-men ?

A good place to start would besimply by reading this thread’s first post, because it’s explained there in some detail. :wink:

Yes that’s great and very useful for me too.

FX-Men sounds awesome.

What are the perks and privileges given to Honorary FX-Men?

So may banned Newbies - were they naughty?

Typically, they were making large numbers of very brief, fatuous, unhelpful posts (most of them usually removed) in order to build their post-count and try to achieve some credibility before revealing their self-promotional agenda for being here. Some of the lazy ones were even more blatant about it than that, and even easier to identify. No trading forum tolerates that kind of posting (not even this one, though sometimes it’s a close thing.)

Question 1: so far I have 240 posts, how do I know if I am getting ranked? is there a place to see it?
Question 2: how can you check so many posts to allocate points?
I am really keen, I started with “tip style post” by posting my real time trades, I have had about 100 views per post which is encouraging, and now I started a move “teaching style” that will include video forecasts…and educational.

please advise here is the link to my current thread…

Dear FX-MEN,

My name is Rob and 22 years old and I live in the UK, and also Rookie trader. I just wanted to say how awesome it that you are teaching others with the knowable that you have had to work so hard to get, I’m not a trusting person so I was wondering what do you get out of it but I can clearly see that you just want to help beginner traders and even get more experienced trades to help as well. And when I came across your website and your course I was annoyed but very grateful because here I was buying all these books that don’t have half the information that your course teaches traders. I am very grateful for everything you have shown on your courses because it has made be a better trader, and the only mistakes I make now is not being patient enough and wait for the indicators to line up and tell now is the time to enter the trade and not rush the process, but to enjoy it.
I know this may not be relevant, but I know everyone would like to be rich, I sure would, but I’m not the type of person to just keep it all to myself. I and a friend are learning to trade the only difference is he doesn’t have as much time to learn it as I do however when we are on are feet and can say we are profitable traders (of course still learning) we would like to start a trading charity, that solidly trades for others, even get more members help build the charity. But one step at a time :smiley: ha-ha or I get to excited. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

regards

Rob

1 Like