Live trading session!

I’m running a live trading session RIGHT NOW. This session will be utilizing Katsuya’s SimpleScalp system.

If you’re on the board, come on over. You’ll be seeing every trade I make, how I make it, and why. Feel free to ask questions and generally have a little fun.

Hi there,

Was the live session for Monday 18th May cancelled?

Yes, I posted several times to the “chat room” that I was canceling the session because my voice is messed up. I also posted the cancellation to twitter.

Probably the best way to stay up to date with the live trading sessions is to create a twitter account. Once you’ve done that, go to twitter.com/foursquared and click the follow button.

That is the way that I tell people about changes or updates to the live trading session times.

I will be doing another session at noon eastern time today and then doing the session at 4am eastern tomorrow. Because I have “stayed off” my voice for a while it is getting better so I should be good to resume the regular schedule.

The live trading sessions have continued. I use twitter mostly to let people know the exact times, but I am doing them most days.

The last trading session I pulled in 13.4k in less than one hour.

No, that wasn’t a typo. $13,400 in profit was made in less than one hour.

I keep the recordings of the live sessions so you can see it happen and how I did it pretty easily.

Shoot me a PM if you’re interested in further live trading sessions.