Live trading session!
    Skalpist is offline Banned Newbie

Default Live trading session!

ustream.tv/channel/SimpleScalp-Live-Trading-Sessions

I'm running a live trading session RIGHT NOW. This session will be utilizing Katsuya's SimpleScalp system.

If you're on the board, come on over. You'll be seeing every trade I make, how I make it, and why. Feel free to ask questions and generally have a little fun.
    Last edited by PipsyGirl; 05-12-2009 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Link Violation

Hi there,

Was the live session for Monday 18th May cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Benn View Post
    Hi there,

Was the live session for Monday 18th May cancelled?
    Yes, I posted several times to the "chat room" that I was canceling the session because my voice is messed up. I also posted the cancellation to twitter.

Probably the best way to stay up to date with the live trading sessions is to create a twitter account. Once you've done that, go to twitter.com/foursquared and click the follow button.

That is the way that I tell people about changes or updates to the live trading session times.

I will be doing another session at noon eastern time today and then doing the session at 4am eastern tomorrow. Because I have "stayed off" my voice for a while it is getting better so I should be good to resume the regular schedule.

The live trading sessions have continued. I use twitter mostly to let people know the exact times, but I am doing them most days.

The last trading session I pulled in 13.4k in less than one hour.

No, that wasn't a typo. $13,400 in profit was made in less than one hour.

I keep the recordings of the live sessions so you can see it happen and how I did it pretty easily.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in further live trading sessions.

Forum Sponsors