Need an alert indicator for a great system!

I use a couple of MTF stochs
Setting at 5min{5.3.3}, 30min{5.3.3}, 1hr{5.3.3} and 1hr{14.3.3}) on the 5min tf.
When ALL the signals aligned (30min and the two 1hr stoch) u pull the trigger when the 5min stoch cross!!!
Pics example
I only trade during volatile period. (uk open/close and us open)
Currency pairs: E/U, G/U, E/J, U/Chf, E/Cad, U/J

Money management is very important, target 5-10pips each time more. Once the target is reached, close some of your positions and let the remaining positions run, s/l is adjusted each time the market moves until it is hit.That’s it! :stuck_out_tongue:

The result is truly AMAZING!!! test it out and see for urself guys!!

By using 5min stoch cross to enter, that means u enter at the tip of a trend, the stoploss u need is extremely small (5-8pips). And the probability of the market going your way is EXTREMELY HIGH!!!

Newest update: i have added an EMA-EMA cross indicator.
The Aqua line in the chart is 20EMA, you want the price to be on the other side or close to the 20EMA to enter.
Example: When all the signals show sell, it will be great if the price at that time is above the 20EMA or near it. Vice versa.

This is the newest zip file containing the all the indicators and template.Just put the indicators in your indicators folder and load the template. WALAA…!Piping time!

1anow.zip (8.37 KB)

Looks promising from first glance. What sort of results have you had, how long have you been live trading it, which currency pairs do you find most success with, how do you exit trades etc. I know someone who may program the indicator for free, if it is worth his while i.e. it will make him money through using it himself:) :slight_smile: !!

Does anybody know, is it possible to use indicators from different time frame charts in the same program, for VT trading and for other platforms?

This is my current chart.

Note the Multi-Frame Stochastics Indi.

If you would like something like that let me know.

Regards,
E. Lang

I would very much like a stochastic indicator like that!!

Thanks!!

I’ll be happy to send it to you.

My Yahoo is: [email protected]

Unless you have an e-mail.

Regards,
E. Lang

haha… even without an indicator you can also trade easily, the indicator is used if you are looking at a lot of currency pairs! i will only trade during the period when market is volatile, ie london open close and us open.
pic: Aqua line indicates buy(time 12.00gmt)

Added: the 14.3.3 on 1hr tf is the similar with the 3hour stoch. so when all the signals align,that means u hav the 30,60 and 3hr in the direction to back u up :slight_smile: you could hardly go wrong. And bcos u enter at the tip of the trend and using small tf, your stoploss is small but ur earning potential is huge! on top of that, you can detect the change of trend direction earlier,cos u are looking at a smaller tf, and exit earlier. With a lil bit of experience, you could get almost 80 or more % out of a move. Plus with the indicator, you wont hav to watch the market all the time, only when an alert is sounded. Haha… this way, at least for me, i could use my time more efficiently yet do not miss out on the move in the market during the high volume period.

hi

i like your sytem,pretty simple which is good.let me ask you did you test this system? and what currency pair it works best or you traded with?thanks

Can you please tell me / us how you are able to view the different tf stochs at the same time i.e. you have the 1hr and 30min stochs displayed on the 5min chart?

Where can I get the MTF Stochastic in your chart picture?
The link in your first post is no longer valid.

Any currency pairs!! choose the one you are comfortable with.

did you test this system?
I trade with it live.:slight_smile:

Do you take the trade when every stochastic is in agreement?

I was looking into this for an entry at daily support/resistance levels and I have been(and will some more) test this on GBP/USD during the London and early US sessions.

Thanks for posting the indicator.

yes only when all stochs are in agreement. And only trade during volatile period. And… you are welcome. :slight_smile:

hi

thanks for the reply,i tried to download your zip file but an error comes up it says the file corrupted,can you check it please thanks again.:confused:

Yawn… Could it be any easier…:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Hi ljyljl5555,
How do you know when exactly to enter? Sorry, I am very new in this so I have to ask you, because sometimes like I have noticed for example in your LAST attached file (picture) there was a crossing just before the one you have entered, but you didn’t enter in that one and you did enter in the correct one, how do you enter in the correct one? Or I guess maybe (probable) I didn’t understand completely the ststem?

Thank you,
Best regards,
Timbaboy

Have downloaded your indicator but still don’t see how you get all the Stochs from the other timeframes to display at the same time on your 5min :confused: :confused: chart?

The file is corrupted or something…even when I renamed it. Do you have it right?
Please, could you send it to me? or post it?
Thanks

hello timbaboy!!
Actually you could enter the previous one, i didn’t enter because i did not saw it that time and miss it, that is why i request an indicator made.:stuck_out_tongue:

I have edited first post