Some of my thoughts + Trading System

Hi Effi,
I joined this thread couple of weeks ago and I learned so much from it thanks to you. However I learned mostly from the charts you posted. I don’t see you posting them anymore. It would be great to have opportunity to read your analyssis along with charts “live”. Therfore if you could post some more of your “live” comments and charts I would appreciate that.
Thanks,
Szymon

Hey Szymon!

Thanks for showing your appreciation!!!
I know i don’t post charts anymore, i just haven’t had the availiblity to do so, since i’m resigning from my current job and things are very tight during the day.

I will have a lot more time once i start my new job, since i wil be going to work in the afternoon, so lots of trading time in the morning.

I am sure i will be able to get back to doing what i was before.

I will be posting an update to my system here very soon, which i think will be very beneficial for a lot of traders here.

Regards,
E. Lang

Hello guys,

Please find attached my modest system with an even more modest tutorial to using it.

MT4 Indicators and Templates included.

Regards,
E. Lang

System.zip (709 KB)

Thanks for posting this.
Looks great on MT I like also the time counter :slight_smile:
For what time frame is recomanded and what pair of currency ?
I guess is a 4H but could it work for 5 min too ?

Pixter,
He answered this in this thread: http://www.babypips.com/forums/free-forex-trading-systems/1227-consistent-fx-trading-6.html#post6128

still can’t find the answer…

I strongly recommend that you trade using a time fram of 30 Minutes or over using this system, anything below that will produce extremely volatile and misleading signals.

Trade it preferably on: GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, EUR/USD

Regards,
E. Lang

Hi Mr. Lang…I noticed in your Zip file you still talk about the 5, 10, 20 and 50 EMA’s but just a couple of days ago mentioned know we’ll use no Stoch/RSI and the MA’s are now 6EMA and 13SMA…

I just want to make sure I am on the right path and wonder why the change in EMA’s though they are very similar?

Thank you…Joe

Hello there,

I might have made things more complicated that needed when creating the tutorial for that system.

I am writing a new one now which will be easy for ebsolutely everyone to implement.

I will be posting it soon, it will be based on the same system we made 800 pips with in just a few trades.

Regards,
E. Lang

Hi elang,

Could you please attach your system indicators and MT4 Template? As I have difficulty to set it.

Regards,

I would love ur updated indicators too. Can u please attach them?:smiley:

Hi Elang,

Sorry if Im covering old ground here, but I simply dont have time to read all of what has become a voluminous (and very useful) thread.

I have a few questions. Firstly, what is your typical weekly pip haul with this system? Secondly, what drawdowns are typical? Thirdly, whats your win/loss ratio?

Seems very promising, thanks in advance.

We are missing you :slight_smile:

Well tag along sometime:

Yahoo ID: effilang

Regards,
E. Lang

dobra strategiika si si napravil az bih preporachal drugo no nai vajno za edin trader e da ima rezultat ot vsichko koeto pravi a shtom pri teb ima bravo.;]Pisha ti taka zashtoto vidqh che si balgarin dori ot varna az sam ot dobrich i ser se zanimavam s forex kato teb.Ta za strategiikata bravo radvam se che si otkril neshto koeto da dava rezultati:P) happy trading :):stuck_out_tongue:

zdravei,

radvam se da vidq drug bulgarin tuka. Az sam malko mix no pak 50% Bulgarin:)

Tazi strategiq tuka ot dosta vreme veche ne sum q upotrebqval.
Sled mn izharcheni pari v kursove i kvo li ne oshte i v suvkupnost ot lichniq si opit reshih che nqma smisal da se trade-va na frames po malki ot H4.

Lichno vsichko mi e na D1 ne sum slizal ot tam ot nqkolko meseci, i rezultatite sa strahotni. Respektivno po malko trades monthly, no mnogo po sigurno.

Shte se radvam da talk v realno vreme, mislq che messenger ID-tata sa mi navsqkude tuka.

Blagodarski
Effi

Zdravei sajelqva mza kasniq otgovor no 4ak sega zabelqzah che si pisal.Mnogo bih iskal da si kontaktuvam s nqkoi balgarin tai kato te sa dosta malko tuka.Ako imash skype ili neshto podobno shte mi e mn priqtno da si pogovorim.A za taq strategiq koqto izpolzvash i puskash signali mislq che e neveroqtna.Nai vajnoto e che ti dava rezultati.Az do sega izpolzvah tuka samo s 5 i 15 minuti no veche totalno se otkazah tai kato do momenta samo gubq.I mislq kakto ti si napravil da se orientiram kam 4h ili neshto po golqmo.Ako iskash i imash vreme shte se radvam da si pogovorim.To nie sme i samo na 50 km raztoqnie.Ochakvam otgovora ti …:slight_smile: chao chao za sega :slight_smile:

Hey Effi. I’d like to ask for something, I hope it’s not a big trouble.
since this thread is like the biggest thread in the world, it’s quite hard to follow all of the development your system has been going through.
is it okay if I asked you to write down your system again after all the tweaking and adjusting so that I don’t have to go through 28 pages to do it myself? :stuck_out_tongue:
I know it might be a big thing to ask, but I’d really appreaciate it and I’m sure others will too.

thanks in advance.

Parsush.

E. Lang, is this the only system you use on a daily basis? Thanks for the post. A lot of cold truth in what you had to say about trading the Forex!

This thread should have caught penicillin by now.

Go here:

EMA 25-50 Trading System (Detailed) - Page 58