Help with coding strategy into EA for MT4

I am constantly impressed by how helpful and friendly the forex trading community is. Hopefully someone will help me.

I would appreciate your coding help. Here is my strategy that I want coded into an EA for MT4. It is a simple inside bar (harami candle) strategy that looks for inside bars but only within 5 price patterns. I hope this is clearly explained:

Setup #1 – Fib Retracement Buy
–find swing low and swing high to measure Fib retracement level (for example on 4HR chart)
–wait for inside bar (high and low fall within high and low of previous bar) to form at Fib level
–look for stochastic(8,3,3) cross to upside to confirm
–enter 1 pip above high of inside bar
–if no stochastic confirmation, look for confirmation on next faster time frame (for example on 1HR chart)
–if stochastic confirms, enter 1 pip above high of inside bar (on 4HR chart)
–when buy order is filled, place sell-stop-limit order 1 pip below outside bar (bar before inside bar)
–opposite instructions for Retracement Sell

Setup #2 – Support/Resistance Buy
– look for market to make new swing high above a level that used to be resistance and then look for it to retrace back to this previous resistance level
–wait for inside bar
–if no stochastic confirmation, look for confirmation on next faster time frame
–if stochastic confirms, enter 1 pip above high of inside bar
–when buy order is filled, place sell stop limit order 1 pip below outside bar (bar before inside bar)
–opposite instructions for Support/Resistance Sell

Setup #3 – Double-Bottom Buy
–look for market to test a previous swing low
–wait for inside bar
–when buy order is filled, place sell stop limit order 1 pip below outside bar (bar before inside bar)
–opposite instructions for Double-Top Sell

Setup #4 – Convergence Buy
–look for market to make a lower low and for stochastics to make a higher low
–wait for inside bar
–opposite instructions for Divergence Sell

Setup #5 – Momentum Buy
–look at 1, 5, 20 SMA plus stochastics
–want 1 SMA above 5 SMA above 20 SMA, and stochastic going up
–wait for inside bar
–opposite instructions for Momentum Sell
–look at intraday and multiday Fib levels, if near 62% retracement level, do not trade

As soon as market moves up, implement 20 pip trailing stop.

If setup is one of top 4, make sure stochastic on next faster timeframe has crossed to upside and 1 SMA is above 5 SMA.

If get inside bar that does not fit into one of these setups, ignore it.

Thanks.

Really? Has anyone helped you make money yet?

A zillion people are trying to trade strategies like the ones you propose here. Almost none of them are doing well.

What might this tell you about the approach of trying to figure out what will happen next?

Hi this might be a bit late but there is a site which helps non programmers to build an EA. i hope the admins will let me post here.

sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/index.html#Sell1

u have to set the parameters in entry and exit. i dont know if it can work with ur system parameters tho. Bye tc.:slight_smile:

Did you get any assitance yet??:slight_smile: