Forex Trading Signal Companies - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Ohh my!! Sounds like a lot of responsibility and equity are you putting in the company! Are you sure you are that good?
    And how are you planning on collecting/making all that money?

Just to good to be true to me. I am almost positive that no one can keep up that pace. Just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by EDDY MO View Post
    Ohh my!! Sounds like a lot of responsibility and equity are you putting in the company! Are you sure you are that good?
    And how are you planning on collecting/making all that money?
    We are earning money by zulutrade. The following months we will earn 50k. (about 10k each month). When trading for large company funds we do have a performance fee of 20% on profit/ managing fee of 1%. (each month) The following months we hope to see a continuation of the performance at zulu. By another 3 months and same performance we will start the second firm. PipShip ELITE. (managed forex accounts > 10.000 dollar)

Responsibility... We are doing this as a team. On the other hand we make the company responsible. (by 50k garantee equity of the business)
    Last edited by pipshippers; 11-10-2013 at 01:36 PM.

I think 50K is quite a bold results and high expectations to gain from zulurade! Lets see how it goes and then see
    So far, how much money has zulutrade generate you?

I've made nothing but a negative equity on zulutrade so far and certain posters have definitely made me no money over the last 10 days!!! In fact I've stopped following those people after 10 days of losses!!!

I think you did quite well! Either way from the way you are talking is visible that you are not capable of making money out of the system. you are better off that way.

I myself, on the contrary, am making sweet money of following these guys for the past, ...hold on...two years now!

Quote Originally Posted by EDDY MO View Post
    I think you did quite well! Either way from the way you are talking is visible that you are not capable of making money out of the system. you are better off that way. I myself, on the contrary, am making sweet money of following these guys for the past, ...hold on...two years now!
    That's brilliant :-)

Thank you for the support! Are you also on zulutrade, how are you trading?
    I can help you - i like to guide followers as I was once a newbie also, and many people has helped me also.

Hi eddy mo, that's really kind thank you. Indeed I'm dm249238. Just trying out 6 providers who've been really good.

Any advice greatly appreciated :-)

foxy, kindly post you public profile link or sceenshots of your account.
    I am sorry but I cant really go through all the users on zulutrade and search for you.
    trying out 6 providers doesnt say much - you'd better tell me more of a who are those top providers and settings you follow them with.
    Then i can help more.

Forum Sponsors