Forex Trading Signal Companies

First we have to become a private limited liability company.
So thats the first step. (wednesday next week)

Then we have to earn 40.000 euro. We need at least to shareholders for the company.
Myself and the system controller. He has to be shareholder for at least 20%. (10.000 euro)
Then we have 50.000 deposit for the business. (minimum safety restriction authority of financial markets)

Then we are gettings screened by the government. We need to be ‘trusted’ and ‘experienced’ individuals.
I’m able to show them that we are both working for six years trading forex and CFD’s.

Then we need to pay 4.000 Euro’s and 750 euro for each shareholder to get a licence. (portfolio licence and private equity licence)

Then we are able to set up automated portfolio rules with saxobank to control the new accounts of our managed forex account service.

And a lot of law, website, helpdesk, administration stuff also needs to be done. :slight_smile:

I will tell you more by wednesday. Then PipShip is a legal company. :slight_smile:

Ohh my!! Sounds like a lot of responsibility and equity are you putting in the company! Are you sure you are that good?
And how are you planning on collecting/making all that money?

Just to good to be true to me. I am almost positive that no one can keep up that pace. Just my opinion though.

We are earning money by zulutrade. The following months we will earn 50k. (about 10k each month). When trading for large company funds we do have a performance fee of 20% on profit/ managing fee of 1%. (each month) The following months we hope to see a continuation of the performance at zulu. By another 3 months and same performance we will start the second firm. PipShip ELITE. (managed forex accounts > 10.000 dollar) :wink:

Responsibility… We are doing this as a team. On the other hand we make the company responsible. (by 50k garantee equity of the business)

I think 50K is quite a bold results and high expectations to gain from zulurade! Lets see how it goes and then see :wink:
So far, how much money has zulutrade generate you?

I’ve made nothing but a negative equity on zulutrade so far and certain posters have definitely made me no money over the last 10 days!!! In fact I’ve stopped following those people after 10 days of losses!!!

I think you did quite well! Either way from the way you are talking is visible that you are not capable of making money out of the system. you are better off that way.

I myself, on the contrary, am making sweet money of following these guys for the past, …hold on…two years now! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“EDDY MO;564353”]I think you did quite well! Either way from the way you are talking is visible that you are not capable of making money out of the system. you are better off that way. I myself, on the contrary, am making sweet money of following these guys for the past, …hold on…two years now! :)[/QUOTE]

That’s brilliant :slight_smile:

Thank you for the support! Are you also on zulutrade, how are you trading?
I can help you - i like to guide followers as I was once a newbie also, and many people has helped me also.

Hi eddy mo, that’s really kind thank you. Indeed I’m dm249238. Just trying out 6 providers who’ve been really good.

Any advice greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

foxy, kindly post you public profile link or sceenshots of your account.
I am sorry but I cant really go through all the users on zulutrade and search for you.
trying out 6 providers doesnt say much - you’d better tell me more of a who are those top providers and settings you follow them with.
Then i can help more.

Thanks Eddy Mo. My profile link on zulutrade is: Object moved

I’ve been making good profit from Ariva1 and FXDealer$ and the other 4 traders: GBPSquash, freedomlife, pipstricks and iLHADiCAMU-40 have all been making steady money. Sorry to badger you, but how many traders do you have in your portfolio then?
I’ve started off with default settings whilst i find my feet on the platform and investigate other signal providers to assess their performance.

Hey there friend,

There is no limit to the providers - it all depends on how you follow then and the risk involved!
but you look pretty much ok to me at the moment. meaning low risk, decent providers. Have you zuluguarded them all?
but you are trading only two days now - there is a lot of room for improvement.

Hello there,

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

I’m investigating zuluguarding at the moment - I’d like to see good opportunities with each provider and do some back testing - who are your kingpins??? Any tips???

Cheers James

I’ve been a Tradeview and they seemed very good to me went me well also totals that are recorded in real time, their spreads are more than many other companies

What is it there to investigate? you just plug it in and be happy protected.
I am myself a follower, not a trader. Tips for following? not more than 0.01 lots and up to 5 trades tops! :wink:

Sweet - thanks Eddy Mo! :slight_smile:

I read briefly about it yesterday, but hadn’t had time to implement it. What margin levels do you use now you’re proficient in zulutrading. Previously i think you mentioned about 60-70%?

One of my traders has had a couple of positions opened for 3 days and they are still in defecit, not to worry though - there’s still time. If YOU find a trader that consistently loses money do you just ‘unfollow’ them? Deciding whether to close out their positions or not?

One thing i am finding good is looking at where the signal providers place their trades by looking back over the charts and seeing the kind of action which made them decide to trade or not…

Would you consider sharing one or two of your top signal providers or am i just being cheeky :56:

Of course these is a time to learn and you can learn a lot form zulu.
with an unprofitable trader you can do two things - either follow in reverse - meaning you get what’s he is trading in an opposite direction, or unfollow, or disable.

Hey eddy mo - good weekend??

We’ll I came back to a big shock at the end of the day - most of my £250 profit had ben wiped out today. I was a little surprised by how many trades one trader had executed. Zuluguarding is the future - cheers for the tip :slight_smile:

Think I’ve selected my best 2 traders out of my previous 10 selected trades!!!

Chin up for me, tomorrow’s another day - onwards :slight_smile:

Hello there friend,

I am so sorry about your loss, but you cant and you shouldn’t follow all the way a trader - with 10 trades this is what happened. After all the two equities( yours and your trader’s ) are simply not the same. This is the reason for the losses. In real terms this will also move into a margin call, so you have to be very careful.
there are some rules I follow - Always zuluguard, never follow all the way, margin under 50% at risk and once a trader looses - I change it.
Hope I managed to help you!