Forex Trading Signal Companies

I’ve been a Tradeview and they seemed very good to me went me well also totals that are recorded in real time, their spreads are more than many other companies

What is it there to investigate? you just plug it in and be happy protected.
I am myself a follower, not a trader. Tips for following? not more than 0.01 lots and up to 5 trades tops! :wink:

Sweet - thanks Eddy Mo! :slight_smile:

I read briefly about it yesterday, but hadn’t had time to implement it. What margin levels do you use now you’re proficient in zulutrading. Previously i think you mentioned about 60-70%?

One of my traders has had a couple of positions opened for 3 days and they are still in defecit, not to worry though - there’s still time. If YOU find a trader that consistently loses money do you just ‘unfollow’ them? Deciding whether to close out their positions or not?

One thing i am finding good is looking at where the signal providers place their trades by looking back over the charts and seeing the kind of action which made them decide to trade or not…

Would you consider sharing one or two of your top signal providers or am i just being cheeky :56:

Of course these is a time to learn and you can learn a lot form zulu.
with an unprofitable trader you can do two things - either follow in reverse - meaning you get what’s he is trading in an opposite direction, or unfollow, or disable.

Hey eddy mo - good weekend??

We’ll I came back to a big shock at the end of the day - most of my £250 profit had ben wiped out today. I was a little surprised by how many trades one trader had executed. Zuluguarding is the future - cheers for the tip :slight_smile:

Think I’ve selected my best 2 traders out of my previous 10 selected trades!!!

Chin up for me, tomorrow’s another day - onwards :slight_smile:

Hello there friend,

I am so sorry about your loss, but you cant and you shouldn’t follow all the way a trader - with 10 trades this is what happened. After all the two equities( yours and your trader’s ) are simply not the same. This is the reason for the losses. In real terms this will also move into a margin call, so you have to be very careful.
there are some rules I follow - Always zuluguard, never follow all the way, margin under 50% at risk and once a trader looses - I change it.
Hope I managed to help you!

Eddy mo,
As always a pleasure to get your tips!!! I’ve identified my good traders and am looking for some others I’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:
Zuluguarding is definitely the future :slight_smile:

How’s life in your zulutrade game??? Still doing well?
Cheers
James

I share this taking advantage of large white candle down closing enter order buying and I won 69, do not use or stop loss or Take Profit alone was outstanding growth’s sail and closed as soon as I thought it would go down since it was a fundamental that even not be which was

Foxy,

Doing great as always. at the moment I am researching and testing traders, when this happens I do not follow, this is my rule - I find it a bit logical to not follow traders that I might not like…

Eddy mo,
Lol!!! Well today was rewarding and I’ve identified a couple of potential additional candidates.
Been watching them without following them. Took your advice!
Have realised some people expect rewards in 10 mins!!!
Take it easy dude

very good foxy, i am proud of you!! you took one step towards the proper account management!
Very rightful thinking!
who are you monitoring right now? which guys?

Thanks eddy mo!
I’ve been watching trading4you, FX DealerS and shathagg. Who’s been your most beneficial trader?
Foxy

Foxy, nice selection!!
I think you should actually try them on demo and also use the zuluguard to get the best settings out of it.
Myself: I would try MGN Asset Management, Trading4You and GBPJPYxiong (old time classic)

Foxy, nice selection!!
I think you should actually try them on demo and also use the zuluguard to get the best settings out of it.
Myself: I would try MGN Asset Management, Trading4You and GBPJPYxiong (old time classic)

Foxy, nice selection!!

Dude,
What happened today on gbpjpyxiong - 3.5k loss!!! Very different to usual!!!

Well it happens. Apparently his trades didnt come out as he planned.
What I am most worried is his open positions :frowning: lets see how it will work out. Thank god I am following with only two trades.
I am going to even out the other traders.

I know the post is from a few years ago, but just wanted to add while many will advise against relying on signals to pave your way to success i would recommend to allocate a small percentage of your total capital to them only. By doing this you are in essence still relying on yourself primarily but you have someone else’s ttrades as a backup incase there is a **** up and vice versa.

Yo eddy mo
Yeah I know!!! Not good!!! Here’s to a profitable week :slight_smile:

Well more to come, this week can be a total turnover. Let’s wait and see!