Forex Trading Signal Companies
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Forex Trading Signal Companies

Are there any good ones out there? Can any one suggest a company that has been working for them? I'd like one that gives out precise entry/exit/stop loss.

Thanks!

FXMaster is probably the most honest provider out there. All the results that are posted are real time, not simulated historical trades. They are profitable by far but they can go through some pretty heavy consecutive losing streaks.... When i used to be a member i sustained 9 losses in a row and i think they have even gone as high as 12 in a row. But they always seem to make it back.

They offer precise entry, exit and stop loss points and they are all entry orders so there is plenty of time to put them in your platform.

All that being said, however, i personally would recommend against using any provider. Despite the fact that these guys are honest, you are essentially relying on someone else to pave your way to success. Many people see providers as the easy way out but there is no substitute for hard work, study and dedication to learning this craft yourself. The fact of the matter is when these guys go into heavy drawdown, it is very easy to get emotional because you don't understand what is happening behind the scenes. I found it impossible to stick to something i did not fully understand, especially during the tough times.

Building your own system and analyzing the market for yourself is really the only way to stay confident during the ineveitable rough patches

...just my 2 cents

We'll said. I couldn't agree with you more. It would be no fun losing or winning when your relying on someone else.

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime."

Quote Originally Posted by pipbull View Post
    FXMaster is probably the most honest provider out there. All the results that are posted are real time, not simulated historical trades. They are profitable by far but they can go through some pretty heavy consecutive losing streaks.... When i used to be a member i sustained 9 losses in a row and i think they have even gone as high as 12 in a row. But they always seem to make it back.

They offer precise entry, exit and stop loss points and they are all entry orders so there is plenty of time to put them in your platform.

All that being said, however, i personally would recommend against using any provider. Despite the fact that these guys are honest, you are essentially relying on someone else to pave your way to success. Many people see providers as the easy way out but there is no substitute for hard work, study and dedication to learning this craft yourself. The fact of the matter is when these guys go into heavy drawdown, it is very easy to get emotional because you don't understand what is happening behind the scenes. I found it impossible to stick to something i did not fully understand, especially during the tough times.

Building your own system and analyzing the market for yourself is really the only way to stay confident during the ineveitable rough patches

...just my 2 cents

a few years ago i used to trade with TAPPS. it was an OK program but i never found it profitable. this wasnt because it was a bad system but because i never trusted the signals enough to make a trade. i couldnt use any leading or lagging indicators to justify the entry and exits. anyways, i quit tapps and started using free signal services to help me determin if my own trades where heading in the right direction and this is what i found profitable.

but if you rely on others to give you signals then you miss out on learning through your own experience. there is not book, program, charting service, signals service that will give you the same knowlege and solid foundation as your own cold harded experience. when you rely on others you put yourself at a disadvantage. cause what happens if these programs and signals just stopped coming? where would you be then? you only really start to develop the mentality of a successful trader(which you need to succeed) when you stop asking for someone else to do the work and you start asking " how do i find the signals for myself?"
    Last edited by honeb; 12-19-2006 at 02:04 PM.

TO ALL….Thanks for your prompt and polite reply. THANKS... I'm starting to day trade the FX. So I "can't" swing trade as it would / could influence my perception... I'm just looking for some legitimate signal companies. I would like to “diversify". By knowing of a good / legit signal company.
    Last edited by PipDiddy; 02-08-2009 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Link Violation

fxstreet
    forexguru (or was it fxguru?)
    finrise
    cashmonsterz (dont know much about this one)
    fxtoday (becareful with this one. alot of popups and garbage)
    fxcm has free signals on their platform (check demo accounts for brokers that give free signals)

check these out and see what you get. ive yet to find the perfect signal program. i just dont like trading with them cause i dont like giving up control. but i do feel good when my own signals match theirs.
    Last edited by honeb; 12-19-2006 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scubamaz View Post
    Are there any good ones out there? Can any one suggest a company that has been working for them? I'd like one that gives out precise entry/exit/stop loss.

Thanks!
    I think buyforexsignals is pretty decent...and gfsignals are reliable. Are you looking more for the numbers, or also an analysis of the trade?

Default Do it yourself

Again. Do it yourself. Take the time, the pain to learn and trade the market and have total control over your $$$. Once you got it, your knowledge becomes invaluable. Your knowledge will turn into a "cash cow" that makes money everyday over and over and over...To me that is power

Default The exit is the key

I use Dashboard FX for most of my entry signals. Their signals are as good as mine but I cant seem to watch 5 currency pairs. They add sort of a trading room environment to my daytrading approach. I just recently added this service after spending years developing my own trading systems. However I do not use their exits or any other mechanical exit. My exits are mainly discretionary and Im not sure I can explain my exits. But it works for me......maybe after analyzing a million or so charts...its just a feeling.

Default signals performance on zulutrade

I am now using zulutrade and I have made a deep follow up of the signal providers performance that they offer. I created an Index based on a formula to constantly back test and evaluate the providers history in zulu. I have now a live account set with the 3 top providers I evaluated with my own index and it seems to work so far. I am making 70 pips average. If this method keeps working, I will add signal providers in order to try to increase from 70 to 100, 150 pips a day. I will let you know how it works..

Forum Sponsors