Over 1000 pips yesterday

I’m kinda new to this probably a year or so. I have been trading several game accounts plus two real accounts for probably six months. The last couple of months I have been using a real simple method that I have come up with. It seems to consistantly gain pips over time altho yesterdays plus 1000 pip day was a little unusual. I am willing to share this with anyone that is interested and no I’m not charging for it. Just send me a message and I will send you the particulars of this.
good luck all
dennona

1 Like

Just post the particulars here if you can.

I’m sure we are all interested…consider this message a request to send the particulars to this thread :slight_smile:

Just post it here instead or it’s looking like some email harvesting or some sort of scam.

Don’t come here with 2 posts and tell people to email you. Prove yourself worthy!

is that 10 lots for a 100 pips… or a true 1000 pips??

I like to see these catchy titles, and then follow it with an email address.

Sure you did…

Yes I think I had 23 trades from Sunday nite until Monday morning on a day candle time period. I am only trading 200 units which is only about .02 cents a pip so that only amounted to twenty or thirty dollars. but I am very conservitive I use Oanda for my trades

So what’s the strategy? How do you set up your trades?

I sent for the email out of curiosity.

talon let us know what it is coz obviously she isnt going too???

I don’t understand whats the point obviously it must be to harvest email addresses maybe to market clickbank crap to or whatever.

donna just share with us the system if its a web address or something than say so coz from where I am sitting it smells like bologna

I sent an email and this is the response I received:

"I only use two signals one is the awsome oscillator (which is on my brokers site) last bar red for long and green for short
the second signal I get from a paid site but didn’t work as well as I thought it would.but when I used it with the AO I have been happy with it. I use daily candlesticks. There is usually between10 to 20 trades on at a time. I am only trading 200 units which is about .02 cents a pip so that makes the downside risk easy to deal with. I can send you the MMC signals for a while if you want me to. I’ll let you know where I get them if you like it. I suggest you do this in a practice account for a time to see if it works for you like it has for me. I won’t take these if the spreads are to wide like early Sunday evening thats why I use the pairs I have listed because the spreads seem to be better

Take the trade when the MMC daily matches the AO daily. Immediately place a stop loss order above/ below your fill at a support area.

When the market has clearly moved in your favor move your stop loss to a break even position.
Stay in the trade until the MC/AO indicators no longer match.
If you have a strong winning position it is ok to use a trailing stop, or move your stop loss along support areas to protect profits."

newbietrader is right, I got the same. I’ll also add it seems the large pip numbers comes from making trades on different pairs at the same time so more than one trade going at a time but with small lot sizes to control your risk, like .02 cents per pip, microlots but I can’t complain, I’m doing that myself as a beginner just to get the experience of trading real money.

an yo pls email me yo*r system.

plese email yor systm. thank

pls email me your system.

send me the info

Conservative in this case is obviously a relative statement.

Really I dont understand some posts, some claim that they make 1,000,000 pips per day :confused: which can drive us all Curious as forex traders, then when we see the post we discover that it is meaningless and they dont show how they did it, to those sick people i advice them not to to waste our tume thnx :smiley:

Yes i am very interested in this secret. I am a new trader who believes in forex.

dennona

Pardon me but let’s have a closer look at a few of your statements you made here, shall we…?

Yes I think I had 23 trades

That implies you’re not really aware what you’re doing because when you trade you [B]know[/B] how many trades you had.

from Sunday nite until Monday morning on a day candle time period.

Now, what is that supposed to mean…?

The Sunday day candle changes @midnight. It isn’t a full day because markets open in the evening.

So you are “supposedly” taking 23 trades over a period of 18 hours, covering three markets at two Days of the Week and Time of the Day where the markets are trying to find their direction with a prior gap of 48 hours with no trading activity and earning over 1000 pips during that time…?

Beg my pardon but I am convinced that you’re trying to lead people into “[B]dennona in Wonderland[/B]” here. :smiley:

I would have no problems with your statement if you wrote that you took 23 lots in [B]ONE[/B] trade with each lot earning you… lets say … 45 pips.

Take the trade when the MMC daily matches the AO daily. Immediately place a stop loss order above/ below your fill at a support area.
When the market has clearly moved in your favor move your stop loss to a break even position.
Stay in the trade until the MC/AO indicators no longer match.
If you have a strong winning position it is ok to use a trailing stop, or move your stop loss along support areas to protect profits."

In regards to your indicators and paid signals I am of the opinion that it is Part 2 of “[B]dennona in Wonderland[/B]”.

All general phrases normally reserved for a [B]sales pitch[/B] find their way in that statement from your email. It’s so generalised that it jumps on you immediately.

[B][U]dennona, trying to vacuum newbies, are we…?[/U][/B]

btw: What is an [B]MMC indicator[/B] anyway…???:D:D

Hello there im kinda new iN this could you show me how you made 1000 pips regulary.

Thank you , all the best